13 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

13 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

13 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

November's Totally Tech week 1 winners!

Tricked-out gadgets always top our wish list, so this month, we’re hooking you up with some of this season’s coolest techie toys. From the touchscreen phones and...

I never win anything

by Gabbylenmon on 11/11/2012 9:42:35 PM

Congrats to all

by cocat on 11/11/2012 6:43:39 PM

OMG! CONGRATTIES TO ALL! ~But I did not win~ Frown(=

by vampiress31 on 11/11/2012 5:28:39 PM

Ok so i won on november 7th. (As you can see that message that i sent lol) Will I get an email or something? i just want to make sure...cause i really want the prize lol

Hey coolso3, you should get an email notifying you of your win and your name will appear on the Winners List beneath the FUN STUFF section. Good luck, hope ya win! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by coolso3 on 11/11/2012 10:37:05 AM

Congratulations, people who won!!!

by genieinabottle on 11/11/2012 9:57:23 AM

Are the fab fall finds posted?

by gin15 on 11/11/2012 9:55:36 AM

Hey Ladies! Do you like fashion, style, hair, makeup, and stuff like that?? Well then join my club, Style Spy! Hope to see you there... <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/10/2012 1:22:34 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod,
I won October 13 – Silver Jeans denim and herringbone blazer and still haven't received it! Should I email GL? If so what should I say in the email? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You should wait until six weeks after you won, and if you still haven't gotten your prize you can email and explain the sitch. She'll help you get everything straightened out! Congrats on winning!

Meghan D.

by Chloe<3 on 11/10/2012 12:23:34 AM

i didnt win

by SassyGirl2000 on 11/9/2012 6:22:06 PM

When do they post this Fridays winners? Like the winners of the Meep Tablet? And congrats girls(:

by Kayleigh01 on 11/9/2012 6:12:42 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?