AN HOUR AGO Sporty style goes chic! Spy these 9 stylish outfits from @OfficialNFLShop + tell us your fave to win: http://t.co/fHbN6y7YNM #GLfashion

2 HOURS AGO Yay, good idea :) RT @amandacb__: I'm about to get subscribed to @girlslifemag 💛💙💜💚❤️

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: These fab fall reads are guaranteed to get you psyched for autumn activities (hello, Friday night football games!):...

COMMENTS

Refresh your relationship in a pinch

My BF and I have been together on and off for two years. We’ve had a good relationship so far, but it doesn’t seem the same as...

-Me&My boyfriend has been dating for 11 months now he's the most sweetest guy ever he met my family and etc and they really like him and his parents like me too but now we argue almost everyday i dont wanna break up with him but i just wanna know a way how we can stop arguing because i do wanna spend new years and christmas with him but he just changed he used to give me paragraphs 24/7 but now he dont he told me that i always worry about myself instead of him he said its ok with him but he wants me to check and ask about him once in a while pleasee helpp .

Hey! If you guys fight so much it might be time to reevaluate. Are you happy? Are you enjoying spending time with him? If not it might be time to let go. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Takeahpicture on 12/22/2012 3:34:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really need help after school today I saw my crush and we were talking to each other until he saw one of his guy friends and then he left me there all by myself so I left should I have followed him or just walked away like I did I need help!!

Karenna12, no worries. The situation already happened and there's nothing you can do, just be prepared if it happens next time. Next time walk away as he walks away or leave as you see his friend approaching. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Karenna12 on 11/29/2012 6:28:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! HELP! I'm stuck in a love triangle, with my boyfriend and my best guy friend. My bf barely pays attention to me but my guy friend is ALWAYS there for me. What should I do!? MOD HELP ME!

Hey babe,

Unfortunately, no one can tell you what to do in this situation. You really have to analyze the situation and make the decision that is going to make YOU happy. It helps to take everyone else out of the equation and let yourself be selfish. Is it worth it to be with something that barely pays attention to you? I think you deserve more, but only you can decide. Good luck, xoxo!

alexis g.

by claudiamar100 on 11/20/2012 12:22:22 PM

I like this guy, that I have known for about 2 years. He was dating a girl that is almost like my sister and they broke up a few months ago. We recently started talking a lot more, and he likes me back. We have been talking non stop through text, and I see him every morning before school. He is going to ask me out he says, but I don't know if I should wait to see if we can still be really good friends, or if I should say yes. What do I do?

by briluvscookies on 11/19/2012 8:47:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy in eighth grade and im in seventh, and his sister is my bff.How should i find out if he likes me or thinks im cute.How should i get the message to him i like him. Lastly, sometimes he smiles at me or last year he kept talking to me but i dont know if he likes me does this mean anything.

Hey girl,

Before you try to see whether or not he likes you, I would talk to your friend and makes sure she knows and is okay with it. It's not worth risking your friendship, so make sure she knows you like him and that she would be okay with you pursuing it before you do anything, because she might end up really hurt otherwise and you don't want to lose your bff!

Meghan D.

by Monet428 on 11/16/2012 11:37:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, there is this guy in my language class that I like. WE sit near each other, and he always talks to me. He loves making me laugh and always looks into my eyes. When I'm upset he always tries to cheer me up. I sometimes catch him staring at me. I told my friend that is also in that class with us, and she says that she thinks he likes me becasue he is always flirting with me. Also, I told my other friend that I like him and then she told him becasue they are very good friends. He told me that she told him and then he just went on with the day like it never even happened. He always says hi to me in the hallways ad says hi to me when he is with his friends. He talk to me in the halls, and my friends think that he likes me. What do you think??????

Hey Girl, I know it can be hard to tell, but It sounds like he's trying to play it cool because he's totally into you. Yay!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Abby774 on 11/13/2012 4:33:34 PM

my life is messed up! i don't really know what to do....i have so many things like homework,chores, friends and family and also me to care about! i don't know what to do...if i am doing my H/W i don't have time for family and vise versa...i also wanna take care of my self!
HELP!

Hey Chica, it can be really stressful when you have so much to do. Help yourself out by managing your time better, when you get home from school sit down and do it for a certain ammount of time, then give yourself a break. Use that time to hang out with friends, exercise, and do chores. A planner will really help you out. Remember that you shouldn't be doing more than a couple of hours of homeowrk a night depending on your grade level. If it's really difficult, talk about getting a tutor so you can finish it faster or changing classes if it's too much to deal with. Also, talk to your family about how much you're stressing, they might help to ease some of the pressure, like reducing chores. I hope this helps!

~Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by rprincess98 on 11/13/2012 2:45:59 PM

MODMODMOD
i had my guy rite where i wanted him. same with the other guy i like they are best friends. they both liked me, and they were prob gonna ask me out but BAM! they got popular. one of them is rly cute and has a great personality andthe other one has a great personality but not cute. even so, im afraid someone will set them up with a popular girl. im so afraid. pls help what should i do?

Hey girl, just be yourself and don't sweat status labels. Popular is relative. Just be you and continue spending time with these guys. If it's supposed to happen, it will!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 8:01:29 PM

MOD! I need help fast! I posted this two other times and it didn't get answered so I hope this gets answered this time!
1. I'm thinking of asking my BGF/crush to my first dance (fifth grade) as friends. We talk when we're alone together but not really in public. I'm also going with one of my girl friends. We're not in the same recess period. I wrote a note with who I am unknown, but my name scrambled up and clues about who I am, I haven't given it to him yet though. Should I give it to him? It also has my number in it. 2. Also, I'm thinking of having a New Years sleepover, but would it be weird to invite him to it? 3. What would be some good jewelry, hair, and make-up ideas be? I have shoulder-length, light brown/dark gold/very dark blonde, curly h

Hey girl, 1) I say go for it. It may make him feel special, and I think you'd regret not doing so. And should things not work out, you're still going to have a great time with the girl friend you're going with. You can only gain in this situation. 2) Just a little bit on the invite to a New Year's sleepover unless other guys will be there too. 3) As for jewelry, statement necklaces are in. You could also do a cute, messy bun updo or your hair pinned with bobbi pins. For make-up, stay natural: just a bit of lip gloss and blush maybe. You don't need much if any!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by BriannaM911 on 11/12/2012 7:00:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want a phone but my parents wont let me get one. They say that im not responsible enough. But ive had a phone 2 times before and ive never gotten in trouble at school or anything. I get good grades. I wanna be able to get my crushes number and talk to him and stuff but i dont have a phone. Also next year im gonna go to a middle school farter away from my house than my school now. I also want to be able to talk amd hang out with my friends withiout my parents worrying about where i am. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, why don't you ask what you can do to meet their expectations of responsible (this may mean working a bit for pay for it)? Ask them what you can do and then point out the pros to you having a phone (they can check up on you, etc.) Go about this a mature way, and you're much more likely to get them to at least consider letting you get one.

xoxo