Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Refresh your relationship in a pinch

My BF and I have been together on and off for two years. We’ve had a good relationship so far, but it doesn’t seem the same as...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been feeling kinda lonley and unwanted at school, plus I got into a fight with my parents a few days ago. Since then I've been obsessed with going elsewhere. Not running away, more like moving in with my grandparents, attending a summer camp or going to a boarding school. I have my eyes on going to a fine arts school but I don't know if I'm ready for it.I'm only 15 and I haven't spent more than a week away from home without having any family members with me (I stay with my grandparents over the summer for 2-3 weeks). Do you think it's a lost cause or do you think I should try? If so, do you have any suggestions for schools or advice?

Hey girl, I'd let your emotions cool here and see if it isn't you just recovering from this fight that has left you feeling like that. Try to get more involved in activities at school and meeting new people. As for going away from home, trust me, you can get used to the distance, but there's an adjustment period at first. I wouldn't give up on things there or them getting better just yet!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by emmyie11 on 11/12/2012 6:25:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
If you're an advice queen, how do you answer questions? Will there be a little button? Will an email be sent?

Hey girl, people will post comments on your club page, and you'll post comments in response there.

xox
Alyssa B.

by julybaby01 on 11/12/2012 6:20:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I've wanted a YouTube account for a really long time and my mom doesn't care if i have one, but it's my dad that's being stubborn. i've already asked a few times and i said i'd never say my name or show my face, but he still won't give. how can i convince him? ThanksSmile

Hey girl, ask him to articulate his reasons why he doesn't want you to have an account and hear him out. Then ask if there's a way you can compromise: maybe he can approve your profile before you submit it, for example, and help control your privacy settings. By being willing to negotiate and acting mature, you're opening the door to him reconsidering.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/12/2012 5:46:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so, today I was at school with my group of friends (which includes guys and my crush) and the guys were going on about some fortune (from a cookie) and I heard my name a couple times and they kept asking if I wanted to know but they didn't tell me. So, I finally got the answer out of them the fortune was 'Soon a friend will give you a special gift.' He was talking about me kissing him. I didn't but I wanted to does this mean he wants to ask me out, but doesn't know how to? Should I ask him out?

Hey girl, it sounds like it may have been a hint he's more interested. So start cool and ask him to hang out one-on-one with you sometime. Ask if he wants to watch a movie or hang at your house. It's a good first step.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by keyesalex on 11/12/2012 5:42:42 PM

mod mod mod
One of my best friends has a boyfriend and I am really happy for her..until Friday. I heard a girl ask him out...and he said yes! I know he hasn't broken up with my BFF. Let it go or let her know?

Hey girl, let her know. While there could be a lot of other things explaining this (and preface it by saying this is just what you saw, but you don't know the full context), she should have a heads up there may be something more going down.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by rainyseattlegirl on 11/12/2012 5:25:26 PM

Moderator!
I'm so scared to kiss my boyfriend. Hewants to d it so badly, and so do I, but I'm so scared. What if our noses bump? What if he kisses like a dog? What if he wants to use tongue? HOW DO YOU EVEN KISS A PERSON!?!?!?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so lost and scared. Please help?

Hey girl,

Check out this new what guys think post where actually guys told us what they love about kissing: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/09/Smooch-secrets-from-real-guys.aspx

Try not to be nervous! If you really like him then it will come naturally and you won't have anything to worry about. If you are nervous, let him lead the kiss and just follow what he does! xoxo

Alexis G.

by Kikikim8 on 11/12/2012 4:35:27 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:17:46 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!! Ok, so my BGF is my BFF. Our friends are always trying to set us up together, and it's obvi that we like each other. We want to wait until next year to date, then we'll be in high school, but how should I ask him out? I'm thinking about asking him to the dance, and I know my friends will be happy for us... I just don't know any good date ideas, I'm homeschooled btw. Elizabeth A.

hey girl! so are you waiting until next year, or do you want to ask him out now? it's up to you, but if you both decided to wait you should probably honor that agreement.

xoxo

Katie L.

by snoodle9 on 11/12/2012 10:14:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
One of my friends just gave me my crushs number, because theyve been friends forever but a group of them just came to our highschool. I really really really like him, but the only problem is he has a gf. I would never want to do anything to make either one of them unhappy, though i also know relationships as a freshman in highschool wont last forever so i just want to be closer and become a better friend to him so maybe someday he will see me as more than that.... What should i do when txting him the first time (my friend said he would not be weirded out and i trust her since she has known him forever) I dont know what to say....

Hey babe-

Have you talked to him in person? If not, strike up a conversation in school one day, then when you text him you'll have something to jump start the conversation. Kind like a "Hey! Remember when..." Just make sure you aren't crossing any boundaries with him and his gf. xoxo

Alexis G.

by LilyLookALike on 11/12/2012 9:35:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hello! What are some things to add to my christmas list? Thanks!

Hey WinneGirlie, just think of all the things you really really really want and jot those down. Hope you've been a good girl lol. Xoxo

Lynae P.