2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

2 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Refresh your relationship in a pinch

My BF and I have been together on and off for two years. We’ve had a good relationship so far, but it doesn’t seem the same as...

-Me&My boyfriend has been dating for 11 months now he's the most sweetest guy ever he met my family and etc and they really like him and his parents like me too but now we argue almost everyday i dont wanna break up with him but i just wanna know a way how we can stop arguing because i do wanna spend new years and christmas with him but he just changed he used to give me paragraphs 24/7 but now he dont he told me that i always worry about myself instead of him he said its ok with him but he wants me to check and ask about him once in a while pleasee helpp .

Hey! If you guys fight so much it might be time to reevaluate. Are you happy? Are you enjoying spending time with him? If not it might be time to let go. Good luck!

Helen S.

by Takeahpicture on 12/22/2012 3:34:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I really need help after school today I saw my crush and we were talking to each other until he saw one of his guy friends and then he left me there all by myself so I left should I have followed him or just walked away like I did I need help!!

Karenna12, no worries. The situation already happened and there's nothing you can do, just be prepared if it happens next time. Next time walk away as he walks away or leave as you see his friend approaching. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Karenna12 on 11/29/2012 6:28:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! HELP! I'm stuck in a love triangle, with my boyfriend and my best guy friend. My bf barely pays attention to me but my guy friend is ALWAYS there for me. What should I do!? MOD HELP ME!

Hey babe,

Unfortunately, no one can tell you what to do in this situation. You really have to analyze the situation and make the decision that is going to make YOU happy. It helps to take everyone else out of the equation and let yourself be selfish. Is it worth it to be with something that barely pays attention to you? I think you deserve more, but only you can decide. Good luck, xoxo!

alexis g.

by claudiamar100 on 11/20/2012 12:22:22 PM

I like this guy, that I have known for about 2 years. He was dating a girl that is almost like my sister and they broke up a few months ago. We recently started talking a lot more, and he likes me back. We have been talking non stop through text, and I see him every morning before school. He is going to ask me out he says, but I don't know if I should wait to see if we can still be really good friends, or if I should say yes. What do I do?

by briluvscookies on 11/19/2012 8:47:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I like this guy in eighth grade and im in seventh, and his sister is my bff.How should i find out if he likes me or thinks im cute.How should i get the message to him i like him. Lastly, sometimes he smiles at me or last year he kept talking to me but i dont know if he likes me does this mean anything.

Hey girl,

Before you try to see whether or not he likes you, I would talk to your friend and makes sure she knows and is okay with it. It's not worth risking your friendship, so make sure she knows you like him and that she would be okay with you pursuing it before you do anything, because she might end up really hurt otherwise and you don't want to lose your bff!

Meghan D.

by Monet428 on 11/16/2012 11:37:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, there is this guy in my language class that I like. WE sit near each other, and he always talks to me. He loves making me laugh and always looks into my eyes. When I'm upset he always tries to cheer me up. I sometimes catch him staring at me. I told my friend that is also in that class with us, and she says that she thinks he likes me becasue he is always flirting with me. Also, I told my other friend that I like him and then she told him becasue they are very good friends. He told me that she told him and then he just went on with the day like it never even happened. He always says hi to me in the hallways ad says hi to me when he is with his friends. He talk to me in the halls, and my friends think that he likes me. What do you think??????

Hey Girl, I know it can be hard to tell, but It sounds like he's trying to play it cool because he's totally into you. Yay!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Abby774 on 11/13/2012 4:33:34 PM

my life is messed up! i don't really know what to do....i have so many things like homework,chores, friends and family and also me to care about! i don't know what to do...if i am doing my H/W i don't have time for family and vise versa...i also wanna take care of my self!
HELP!

Hey Chica, it can be really stressful when you have so much to do. Help yourself out by managing your time better, when you get home from school sit down and do it for a certain ammount of time, then give yourself a break. Use that time to hang out with friends, exercise, and do chores. A planner will really help you out. Remember that you shouldn't be doing more than a couple of hours of homeowrk a night depending on your grade level. If it's really difficult, talk about getting a tutor so you can finish it faster or changing classes if it's too much to deal with. Also, talk to your family about how much you're stressing, they might help to ease some of the pressure, like reducing chores. I hope this helps!

~Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by rprincess98 on 11/13/2012 2:45:59 PM

MODMODMOD
i had my guy rite where i wanted him. same with the other guy i like they are best friends. they both liked me, and they were prob gonna ask me out but BAM! they got popular. one of them is rly cute and has a great personality andthe other one has a great personality but not cute. even so, im afraid someone will set them up with a popular girl. im so afraid. pls help what should i do?

Hey girl, just be yourself and don't sweat status labels. Popular is relative. Just be you and continue spending time with these guys. If it's supposed to happen, it will!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 8:01:29 PM

MOD! I need help fast! I posted this two other times and it didn't get answered so I hope this gets answered this time!
1. I'm thinking of asking my BGF/crush to my first dance (fifth grade) as friends. We talk when we're alone together but not really in public. I'm also going with one of my girl friends. We're not in the same recess period. I wrote a note with who I am unknown, but my name scrambled up and clues about who I am, I haven't given it to him yet though. Should I give it to him? It also has my number in it. 2. Also, I'm thinking of having a New Years sleepover, but would it be weird to invite him to it? 3. What would be some good jewelry, hair, and make-up ideas be? I have shoulder-length, light brown/dark gold/very dark blonde, curly h

Hey girl, 1) I say go for it. It may make him feel special, and I think you'd regret not doing so. And should things not work out, you're still going to have a great time with the girl friend you're going with. You can only gain in this situation. 2) Just a little bit on the invite to a New Year's sleepover unless other guys will be there too. 3) As for jewelry, statement necklaces are in. You could also do a cute, messy bun updo or your hair pinned with bobbi pins. For make-up, stay natural: just a bit of lip gloss and blush maybe. You don't need much if any!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by BriannaM911 on 11/12/2012 7:00:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really want a phone but my parents wont let me get one. They say that im not responsible enough. But ive had a phone 2 times before and ive never gotten in trouble at school or anything. I get good grades. I wanna be able to get my crushes number and talk to him and stuff but i dont have a phone. Also next year im gonna go to a middle school farter away from my house than my school now. I also want to be able to talk amd hang out with my friends withiout my parents worrying about where i am. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, why don't you ask what you can do to meet their expectations of responsible (this may mean working a bit for pay for it)? Ask them what you can do and then point out the pros to you having a phone (they can check up on you, etc.) Go about this a mature way, and you're much more likely to get them to at least consider letting you get one.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hgrules on 11/12/2012 6:31:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been feeling kinda lonley and unwanted at school, plus I got into a fight with my parents a few days ago. Since then I've been obsessed with going elsewhere. Not running away, more like moving in with my grandparents, attending a summer camp or going to a boarding school. I have my eyes on going to a fine arts school but I don't know if I'm ready for it.I'm only 15 and I haven't spent more than a week away from home without having any family members with me (I stay with my grandparents over the summer for 2-3 weeks). Do you think it's a lost cause or do you think I should try? If so, do you have any suggestions for schools or advice?

Hey girl, I'd let your emotions cool here and see if it isn't you just recovering from this fight that has left you feeling like that. Try to get more involved in activities at school and meeting new people. As for going away from home, trust me, you can get used to the distance, but there's an adjustment period at first. I wouldn't give up on things there or them getting better just yet!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by emmyie11 on 11/12/2012 6:25:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
If you're an advice queen, how do you answer questions? Will there be a little button? Will an email be sent?

Hey girl, people will post comments on your club page, and you'll post comments in response there.

xox
Alyssa B.

by julybaby01 on 11/12/2012 6:20:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I've wanted a YouTube account for a really long time and my mom doesn't care if i have one, but it's my dad that's being stubborn. i've already asked a few times and i said i'd never say my name or show my face, but he still won't give. how can i convince him? ThanksSmile

Hey girl, ask him to articulate his reasons why he doesn't want you to have an account and hear him out. Then ask if there's a way you can compromise: maybe he can approve your profile before you submit it, for example, and help control your privacy settings. By being willing to negotiate and acting mature, you're opening the door to him reconsidering.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/12/2012 5:46:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so, today I was at school with my group of friends (which includes guys and my crush) and the guys were going on about some fortune (from a cookie) and I heard my name a couple times and they kept asking if I wanted to know but they didn't tell me. So, I finally got the answer out of them the fortune was 'Soon a friend will give you a special gift.' He was talking about me kissing him. I didn't but I wanted to does this mean he wants to ask me out, but doesn't know how to? Should I ask him out?

Hey girl, it sounds like it may have been a hint he's more interested. So start cool and ask him to hang out one-on-one with you sometime. Ask if he wants to watch a movie or hang at your house. It's a good first step.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by keyesalex on 11/12/2012 5:42:42 PM

mod mod mod
One of my best friends has a boyfriend and I am really happy for her..until Friday. I heard a girl ask him out...and he said yes! I know he hasn't broken up with my BFF. Let it go or let her know?

Hey girl, let her know. While there could be a lot of other things explaining this (and preface it by saying this is just what you saw, but you don't know the full context), she should have a heads up there may be something more going down.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by rainyseattlegirl on 11/12/2012 5:25:26 PM

Moderator!
I'm so scared to kiss my boyfriend. Hewants to d it so badly, and so do I, but I'm so scared. What if our noses bump? What if he kisses like a dog? What if he wants to use tongue? HOW DO YOU EVEN KISS A PERSON!?!?!?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so lost and scared. Please help?

Hey girl,

Check out this new what guys think post where actually guys told us what they love about kissing: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/09/Smooch-secrets-from-real-guys.aspx

Try not to be nervous! If you really like him then it will come naturally and you won't have anything to worry about. If you are nervous, let him lead the kiss and just follow what he does! xoxo

Alexis G.

by Kikikim8 on 11/12/2012 4:35:27 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:17:46 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!! Ok, so my BGF is my BFF. Our friends are always trying to set us up together, and it's obvi that we like each other. We want to wait until next year to date, then we'll be in high school, but how should I ask him out? I'm thinking about asking him to the dance, and I know my friends will be happy for us... I just don't know any good date ideas, I'm homeschooled btw. Elizabeth A.

hey girl! so are you waiting until next year, or do you want to ask him out now? it's up to you, but if you both decided to wait you should probably honor that agreement.

xoxo

Katie L.

by snoodle9 on 11/12/2012 10:14:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
One of my friends just gave me my crushs number, because theyve been friends forever but a group of them just came to our highschool. I really really really like him, but the only problem is he has a gf. I would never want to do anything to make either one of them unhappy, though i also know relationships as a freshman in highschool wont last forever so i just want to be closer and become a better friend to him so maybe someday he will see me as more than that.... What should i do when txting him the first time (my friend said he would not be weirded out and i trust her since she has known him forever) I dont know what to say....

Hey babe-

Have you talked to him in person? If not, strike up a conversation in school one day, then when you text him you'll have something to jump start the conversation. Kind like a "Hey! Remember when..." Just make sure you aren't crossing any boundaries with him and his gf. xoxo

Alexis G.

by LilyLookALike on 11/12/2012 9:35:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hello! What are some things to add to my christmas list? Thanks!

Hey WinneGirlie, just think of all the things you really really really want and jot those down. Hope you've been a good girl lol. Xoxo

Lynae P.