7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Smooching secrets from real guys

So he’s leaning in, and his lips are hovering mere inches from yours… what do you do? Because, let’s be honest: we want our guys to enjoy...

Mod
I have a crush on this guy and I've liked him for two years. I'm going into eighth grade and it will be three years this summer. We've known each other sice kindergarten and I think he may like me as well. The problem is is that I don't see him for months on end. Example 6-7 months. I want to get his phone number but I don't know how. I've tried asking my friends and my mom but they all told me the same thing. Act natural. I don't want him thinking that I like him if I got his number. I mean I get other guys's number but those are for different reasons. Can you gie me some advice? Thx.
Ryan.

Hey! the next time you see him and are talking, start telling him something before you have to go. When you have to go, just be like hey, I'll text you the rest. can i have your number? see if that works Smile

Helen S.

by Ryry1214 on 6/1/2013 2:49:50 PM

MOD
Well a few months ago my crush "Liam", his best friend "Adam" told my best friend "Lily" tat Liam liked Lily. Some other friends seemed to think so and I was sad because I thought he liked me. In the only class I share with Liam, I sit by Lily and Liam is always staring at one of us,can't tell which. He asks Lily for help sometimes but she sits closer to him. The other day Lily was looking at my yearbook and he said "I'm signing this. Whoever's it is." So I said, "i's mine." He signed his name and then wrote "Have a great summer. Hope we have a class next year. Smile" in Lily's yearbook he wrote his name is cool graffitti style lettersbur in all my other friend he wrote it in plain letters with no message. Well today I was standing in a group talking with Lily, Liam and another kid. And Liam seemed to be paying more attnetion to me than Lily and noticed my lightning bolt necklace. We're all freshman. Could he like me and Lily? That's what I think is maybe happening.

Hey girlie,

It's hard to tell who he likes just from your class conversations and yearbook signings, because he probably didn't mean anything by any of it! You're right that he may not have one crush and might have feelings for both of you, or maybe he just likes spending time with both of you and isn't thinking of it in a romantic way. Does your friend like him too? If she does, I would talk to her before you do anything, because it's not worth risking your friendship with her for a chance at a guy whom you don't know how he feels. If she doesn't and is ok with you getting to know him more, maybe you could invite him to hang out with you one on one or to study together and see how he responds.

Meghan D.

by teampeetapercy on 5/24/2013 11:58:45 PM

MODMODMOD
I REAAALLLLYYY like this guy but today after school, I was saying bye to my guy friend, who happens to be my crushs friend too, and after my friend left he called me *swearword* weird and seemed so mad and serious. It ruined the rest of my day, which already wasn't going well. I didn't know how to react so I just left with my friends without saying anything. He jokes around and says stuff like that but in a joking way. Hes never EVER talked to me like that before. If he does talk like that again, what should I do? I don't even know what to say or how to react to that. Frown thanks a bunch!

Hey girlie,

That's a really mean thing to say that's totally uncalled for, because you didn't do anything wrong! Is that really the kind of guy you want to spend your time with? Even if you two were dating, you should be allowed to talk to your other guy friends without him getting worried. The next time you see him, tell him that you didn't appreciate him saying that and that you like spending time with him but that you don't want to be around him if he's going to say those things to you. Hopefully that will make him stop, and if not, you are better off without him, because you deserve a guy who respects you 100%!

Meghan D.

by pokemon_girl11 on 5/24/2013 11:28:42 PM

MOD!!!
There is a guy who rides my bus that I kind of like. He's older than me, so I only see him on the bus. He looks at me a lot and tells me random things (ex: You know, I was skateboarding outside of your house) and asks me questions no one but my friends would know (Ex: Don't you have a pool in your backyard?). How can I grab his attention without being annoying? He has a personality like mine; easily annoyed, kind of sarcastic, and intelligent. Help me please......

Hey girlie,

If he was skateboarding by your house, he might have seen the pool then! Since he's initiating small conversations with you, if you want to continue them you could continue the conversation by asking about his classes, what he likes to do after school, or what TV shows or music he likes. Once you build a relationship as friends, it will be easier to talk about other stuff! If he's already talking to you and you have similar personalities, it sounds like you will get along really well Smile

Meghan D.

by aloha_morgan on 5/24/2013 10:10:19 PM

MODMODMOD
I really like this guy in my algebra class. I know for a fact he'll be here next year, but I really want to go out with him (before school ends). The problem is, he's super popular and I'm pretty nerdy (I like to think of it as nerd-chic, but it's practically a boy repellent). I don't know how on earth to ask him out or even talk to him outside of class! Please help!

Hey SILly0905, the next time you're in class ask to borrow a pencil and keep the convo going. You could try something like this:

*tap him on shoulder* "Do you have a pencil I could borrow?

He'll get you the pencil or paper.

"Thanks this class has been stressing me out. Did you do good on that last quiz?"

Something like that will keep him interested in talking to you. If you can't talk in class, resume the convo once it's over. Run up to him and thank him again for letting you borrow it. This is another opportunity for you to talk. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SILly0905 on 5/24/2013 5:17:13 PM

Modmodmod
so I'm 14 and I'm going into 9th grade next year and there's this guy I reaaaallly like. He likes me too and we've hung out a couple times, but my parents don't know yet. He hasn't asked me out, but I think hes going to soon. My parents haven't set any dating rules, but I'm kind of scared. Should I tell them? What should I say?

Hey girlie! Good for you! I would just be super polite and be like, "Hey, I know we haven't really discussed this yet, but there's this guy I like and I think he might ask me out. Is that okay with you?" and then have the discussion and hope for the best! Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by summergirl21 on 5/24/2013 10:24:37 AM

modd
well im having a movie night in a few days and my boyfriend is going to be there my bestii told me that he plans to kiss me then.. this will be my 1st kiss.. im completly terrified but in a good way.. any advice?

Hey girlie, my best advice is to just relax! Kissing is a natural thing so just go with your gut.

Lauren T.

by smileyy1001 on 1/2/2013 8:43:04 PM

LOLGirl, I think he likes you. Guys dont text just to text, so if he is doing that it probably means he likes you or wants to get to know you.

by fashionqn on 11/14/2012 5:37:23 PM

Theres this boy whos kinda cute and he just recently got my number and texts me a lot. I'm not annoyed or anything, he's actually kinda sweet. Do you think he likes me?

by LOLGirl109 on 11/13/2012 7:34:12 PM

they missed the "y" on the first they

by bloop116 on 11/12/2012 2:13:33 AM