9 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

13 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

14 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Smooching secrets from real guys

So he’s leaning in, and his lips are hovering mere inches from yours… what do you do? Because, let’s be honest: we want our guys to enjoy...

mod
there is this boy in my class that i sit across from who kicks me taps his pencil and is an overall jerk. when i ask him to stop doing something he says make me i have gone to my teacher and said this and he got yelled at. the second time my teacher moved me to a different science partner because he does this mostly during science. when he says make me how do i respond and sometimes he ruins it for everyone in the class not just me because when we have subs he is crazy and we cant get a special treat because of him. like i said how do i respond when he says make me?
thanks for answering

Hey gumball5678, this guy is annoying. The next time he says make me, (even if you're afraid) stand up, get in his face and while looking him directly in the eye say "Don't make me have to ask you again. Stop kicking my chair." When you say this speak slowly and deeply, so he knows you're serious. He may kick your chair or say make me again, so you need to show him you're serious. Violence is never the answer, but you sometimes have to get physical for people to know you mean business. Do something small like knock his book off his desk or snatch his pencil out his hand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by gumball5678 on 11/11/2012 9:28:21 PM

Mod mod mod modIm in a group of 5 girls (including me). We act sort of crazy sometimes and we are fine about it. It seems like other people seem to think of it as being gay. I hav been told by friends in other groups that people hav been saying this but took no notice. The other day we went camping for two nights as a year level. When we were putting up the tent my 2 friends from this group overheard a girl saying that she did not want her tent set up near ours because we are lesbian. We found this quite offensive because we hav given her no reason to think this and we are straight. What should we do seeing that she isnt the first person to make comments like that??? It is starting to get really annoying.

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry that girl is teasing you! What she's doing is really pretty silly, and you shouldn't let it get to you! Don't let her words get to you and just ignore her instead of fighting back. As long as you and your friends are happy, that's all that matters, so don't let her get you down!

Meghan D.

by enriquette96 on 11/11/2012 12:15:34 AM

****************MOD MOD MOD****************
I had a personal pic of my family as my profile pic, and i couldnt get it off so i reported it so the mod team could get it off. but 3 hours later, they r still modding it! and i cant get 2 my clubs or advice queen page! pls help and speed up this project and get that pic off my profile u get to it by clicking on me and one of my clubs so pls help

Hey girl,

I am reporting your comment to our profile mods, and they will work to fix that for you!

Meghan D.

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 9:08:40 PM

GUY TROUBLES? TOO MUCH DRAMA? SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/10/2012 8:56:27 PM

MODMODMODMOD!! So I just got a bf and it's going okay... except for the fact that he never texts me (he says texting is a waste of time, which would make me a waste of time?) and he never tries to hang out with me at school, he's always with his friends, when I eat with him at lunch he barely acknowledges me (just talks to his friends) and when I was telling him i was having a bad day and didnt wear makeup that day and I felt ugly (just to see if he'd say i was pretty which he didn't) he just stood there. Whenever we are alone he always talks to me and cuddles and tells me I'm pretty. I love him but I don't think it'll work. I wanna break up with him but I don't. He's the only guy ever to even go out with me and thinks I'm pretty (guys dont really like me) I don't know what to do! He's not a great BF but he's the only guy who notices me. Help please?

Hey girl,

Instead of trying to test your boyfriend by seeing if he'll call you pretty, try being genuine when you talk about him, and don't forget to compliment him, too! If you're supportive of him, he'll do the same. If he's shy when you're in public, it might just be because he wants to keep his affection more private. It's great that you want to get to know his friends, though, so if he's not talking, try starting a conversation with them to show you're interested in his life! You can introduce him to your friends, too. If you don't think he's a great BF and are only dating him because you don't think anyone else would go out with you (which is totally untrue, btw! You have your whole life ahead of you, and it will be full of tons of great guys Smile ) then you might want to consider why you are dating him and whether you really like him, too.

Meghan D.

by TeamAlice33 on 11/10/2012 8:21:16 PM

yeah the pausing and the 90/10 rules sound like good ideas

by myfatsquirrel on 11/10/2012 7:59:38 PM

the one about pausing is a really good suggestion. if i had anyone to kiss, i would do that.

by the_last_ninja on 11/10/2012 4:05:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Helen S.
This is continued from my comments on the Smashbox Cosmetics Victoria Justice Cover Contest article.
I just want to shut this girl out of my life and forget about her. She's always mean to me. I want to pretend it never happened and just forget she exists. I won't talk to her, email her, or make any contact with her.

Hey! If that's how you feel then I think you should do that. Shutting someone out can be difficult, but you have to do what feels right to you, I think.

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/10/2012 3:39:31 PM

***********************************************************HEY! HEY YOU! YOU, ON THE COMPUTER!***********************************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u need advice? what should u do to keep ur crush crushing on you? how to talk andlet him know u exist? not sure what to wear to the formal? how to deal with ur period and puberty? or basically about anything? join my club, club anything! get 2 it by clicking my username(its in purple) and clicking on the icon that says club anything! hope to see u there!

by puddinface7 on 11/10/2012 3:25:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My best friend (who is a girl) told us she was gay over the summer. I thought it would be a big deal at school, but it wasn't, everyone just accepted it. The problem is she's a really huggy person, and hugs me all the time, or we'll be sitting down and she'll rest her head on my shoulder. Sometimes she'll hold my hand, things like that. I think other people might think I'm gay becuase of it, and I'm not! Some people have teased me about being gay. I just really want it all to stop. Do you have any advice?

Hey! you have to look at this situation carefully. Is your friend touching you more than a friend normally would, or has her coming out made you see her touches differently than you used to? If she's making you uncomfortable you should nicely tell her  that.  As for the teasing, that's all insecurity on the teaser's part. You know your own sexuality, so what other people theorize about it doesn't matter. You don't need to prove anything to anyone, remember that.

Helen S.