AN HOUR AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

2 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

3 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Smooching secrets from real guys

So he’s leaning in, and his lips are hovering mere inches from yours… what do you do? Because, let’s be honest: we want our guys to enjoy...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Well my best guy friend, who I've been best friends with since elementary school (we're in 11th grade now), have been dating for a little over a month and everything's going great, but.. I just can't get him to kiss me! I've tried hinting at it (touching his face, staring into his eyes/looking at his lips, etc) and we've even talked about kissing. We're both affectionate to each other.. we hold hands, hug, and cuddle, so it's not like he's shy. And I make sure that we're alone before I try to get him to kiss me, too. But if I look at him for too long, he'll just say "What?" He's kissed people before, but I haven't had my first kiss yet. I would take the initiative myself and just kiss him, but since it's my first kiss, I want him to kiss me first. So do you have any ideas on how to get him to kiss me? Thank you so much in advance! (:

Hey! This is a tough one. at this point I don't think you have any alternative other than just asking him to kiss you. That may seem odd, but he's not getting your hints and there may be something that he's genuinely worried about, and if that's the case y'all should discuss it. good luck girl!

Helen S.

by bandgeekgal27 on 11/10/2012 1:09:02 PM

Thanks GL!!!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/10/2012 12:45:31 PM

lol the last on is completely hilarious, but I agree with number seven out of the blue seems cute. But first i'd try the cheek kiss. <3

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 11:31:16 AM

MOD!
So one of my friends and my guy friend told me last night that i act like stuck up sometimes and like im too cool for them. this confused me because i dont think i am but apparently i am i guess, how do i change?

hey! ask them what actions  specifically led them to see you this way, then you can avoid such actions in the future  if you think they have a point. good luck!

Helen S.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 11/10/2012 11:30:14 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
last night i had a dream. I was with my ex-bf and he asked me to be mine. Then he had like a football game and then he told me to meet him in the woods. I was confused but anyways i went. Then he came sweating and still in his football gear. I looked at him questioningly and then he ran to me and kissed me.
Well that was what was in my dream it kinda ended and i woke up. What does this mean? I'm feeling so anxious right now. can you tell me what this means? please. Thank you.

Hey! Dreams are our brains' ways  of sorting through information we've processed during the day. we often dream about people or things that have been on our minds or in our lives a lot recently. Sigmund Freud  believed that dreams can only be truly interpreted by the dreamer.  I think that's a solid theory, and that means I can't assign any meaning to this dream, only you can. One way to do this is to free associate. Write down your dream and then look at each isolated incident and see where your thoughts go when you concentrate on each element (ex. the woods, the football game, etc.) This can help you interpret your own dream and might help you understand why your sleeping mind was processing these thoughts in this way. Hope this helps!

Helen S.

by ryry1214 on 11/10/2012 10:43:46 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
these tips are great but i dont even know how to kiss a guy. so can you give me some tips. and also tips on how to practice. THNX!!!!

Hey! Maybe this'll help:

Helen S.

by mustachio54 on 11/10/2012 9:40:56 AM

I am going on this bowling date set up thing with this guy I don't know, my friend, and my friends girlfriend (also my friend). (My friends are trying to set me up) I'm not sure what to wear. Could you give me ideas?

hey! just go in something comfy, jeans are good for bowling. and don't forget socks! Basically the key is for you to be able  to move around easily, you don't wanna feel stuck and awkward while everyone else is bowling.

Helen S.

by ljbdaisy on 11/10/2012 9:04:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
1. Okay well today I am going to my friends house for a sleepover and of course I just woke up and realized...I have my period. I am nervous because I never slept over at someone's house when I have my period before. I'm nervous!!!! What should I do to make it more comfortable??
2. I am always super nervous to tell my mom I have me period again. I try telling her I don't like it when she brings it up with my family in the room but she does anyway!!! HELP!!!
3. My sister told me a couple months ago that you are supposed to shave your "down there" hair. I shave my arms and legs but I don't know how to shave down there. I mean aren't you supposed to leave it down there so you don't get bacteria down there? Plus how would you shave hair that's well longer than leg hair??
HELP!!!!!!

Hey! 1) bring some tylenol and extra pads/ tampons and don't worry, you're gonna have a great time Smile 2) Just get it over with and tell her how you feel, you'll be so relieved after you won't even remember feeling awkward about it. 3) You by no means have to shave your pubic hair. It's a personal choice and you should only do it if you want to. And you're right it is hygenic to leave it there to catch bacteria.

Helen S.