9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Why won't my BF show affection in public?

My BF is the sweetest guy on the phone, but at school you...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
There's something I don't understand. I'm in 6th grade, and people I know have been "dating" since 5th grade. But I (maybe it's just my opinion) think that it's kinda stupid. I mean, how can you be "in love" at age 10/11/12? Am I missing something?

Hey girlie, you're not missing anything. I agree with you that that's kind of young for dating and love. But girls start feeling different things at different ages. So while some girls might be ready so young, it's totally ok and normal that you're not.

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/11/2012 8:33:26 PM

MOD MOD MODY MOD
Whenever I read something or see something where the guy comes up and talks to the girl then asks her out I always think to myself, "Why doesn't it happen to me?" My family tells me I'm pretty and beautiful but guys don't really talk to me that much. I'm kinda quiet, and not really popular. I have a few guy friends who I chat with, but I'm only really close with one. Is that a bad thing? Why don't guys talk to me?

Hey girlie, I'm sure your family is right and you are very beautiful! Boys are probably intimidated by you. And especially if you tend to be quieter, they might not know you very well or know what you're like as a person. It's not a bad thing, and as you get older I'm sure you'll get a lot more attention from the boys. There's nothing wrong with you if the boys aren't trying to knock down your front door just yet.

Lauren T.

by emmyie11 on 11/11/2012 8:16:17 PM

Awww! Shy guy!

by Gabriella123 on 11/11/2012 5:58:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
My parents are kinda racist. Well, not racist racist, but they want me to marry/date someone the same race as me. The thing is..... My boyfriend is Welsh. I never told them about me and my boyfriend dating over the summer. I really do love him, and he does love me. How do i tell them that we are together without them freaking out and trying to split us apart?

Hey girlie, when you introduce him to your parents, start out by telling them before they meet him how much he means to you and how good he is for you. Hopefully, they'll trust your judgement and let that take priority over his race.

Lauren T.

by PurplePearlVoice on 11/11/2012 5:38:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD my crush and i like eachother...but i feel like im either being too clingy or he is playing hard to get based on how we havr been acting around eachother latelh...how do i tell if i am being clingy...or how do i play hard to get without seeming like i am uninterested?

Hey zeus11, being clingy means you're always bothering someone. So if you think you're doing this stop texting and calling him so much or always going up to him and talking. When you see him say "Hey, whats up" and if he takes it from there keep it going. Just play it cool and give him a little space. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by zeus11 on 11/11/2012 12:59:28 PM

At least your allowed to have a boyfriend.
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really really really really LOVE thisguy but my parents wont let me date because they say im too young. Is 10 too young to date? I REALLY LOVE this guy. Im super responsible. I always do my homework, get good grades, and im gonna go to the a plus honor roll middle school my mom wants me to go to. And i dont just want to have a school relationship. And i dont want to hide it from my parents. I also cant hide it from them because i cant go outside alone. So now its just a crush. But its really more than a crush. Also it gonna be hard to ask/convince them because their jamacian and im the only girl they have.MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hgrules, 10 is a little young to date girl. You're definitely not alone. There are lots of girls out there your age who can't date. Spend this time getting to know your crush and becoming friends with them, so when you can have a boyfriend you'll be ready. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hgrules on 11/11/2012 9:44:58 AM

I'm really getting sick and tired of people in my grade. Lots of them are annoying and rude. Some girls that used to be my best friends, then we stopped because of some fights, are starting to talk to me more. And they are being really nice. I really want to start a new slate. But it is pretty much stay with the friends I have right now who can be nice and trusting, but aren't very outgoing, become friends with the snotty sometimes annoying kids but can be nice once you get to know them and they're outgoing, or become friends with the girls that used to be my friends but then became a little mean and they lost my trust but they are changed (I think) and are really outgoing. Those girls are telling me they have changed and it seems like they have, but I'm not sure I can trust them. I'm not sure what to do? I am really outgoing but I need someone to be able to trust. Could you give me advice about what to do? thanks.

Hey ljbdaisy, give them one more chance, they may have really changed. If not, then you know they're never to be trusted again. What about girls in your neighborhood? Are you involved in any clubs where you can make friends? Try looking other places besides school to make gal pals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ljbdaisy on 11/11/2012 9:29:42 AM

Hey, at least you have a boyfriend!

by alamedaelizabeth on 11/11/2012 12:55:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LOVE THIS GUY BUT I WAS WONDERING....HOW CAN I SET THE RIGHT MOOD TO KISS.

Hey girl,

When you and your boyfriend are ready for your first kiss, the right time will come along! Check out this post for guys' advice on landing the first kiss with your bf. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/10/31/How-to-land-that-first-kiss-with-your-shy-guy.aspx

Meghan D.