AN HOUR AGO Stay stylish and cozy in these fur vests: http://t.co/a1zmTZ6Qhm

2 HOURS AGO "Why don't I like boys?" http://t.co/1iaz5r8cwE

4 HOURS AGO 5 toppings to put your pie game on fleek: http://t.co/yyT2wrIcRQ

COMMENTS

Butternut squash soup

Serve up a taste of the season—and get rid of your cold weather shivers!—with a soup that’ll warm ya from the inside, out. Its bright...

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 8:20:19 PM

i am really lazy....what can i do to be more active....my mom says i should start working out or run on treadmill or something like that....i really wanna do tthat but i am too lazy to do that....is there anything to not to be lazy!
Thanks in Advance!Smile

Hey girl-

If you usually get home from school and plop yourself in front of the t.v., try turning off the television and going for walk outside. If it's too cold, maybe you could try organizing your room? Just try and make conscious decisions to stay active. Ask mom if there's anything you can help out with around the house, ask your buds to hang after school and plan some fun activities that keep you away from the couch. xoxo

alexis g.

by rprincess98 on 11/13/2012 3:51:11 AM

Hey susmita24, I love your profile and ur comments, and u sound so much like me! So I would be honored if u would join my club!
***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:34:49 PM

Mmm, I love butternut squash soup : D Great recipe.

by deliabreaks on 11/11/2012 6:59:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I eat I guess when Im bored what can I do to stop that? And I used to be skinny, but now I'm not, how can I lose fat in my thighs, calves, and upper arms. Also in my stomach? Are there like exercises to help? Thanks!

Hey CheerUrHeartOut, head to our FITNESS section for a whole range of articles on weight loss and healthy eating. We have some I think you'll really like. Try to occupy your time with hobbies, chores, hanging out with friends, and other activities you enjoy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 11/11/2012 12:21:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How long would it take for me to lose about 5-10 pounds asap? I have gym class 3 times a day for 90 minutes so including that time too. And what parts of my body should I work on?

Hey Symphoni789, you should be able to loose the weight quickly with all those gym classes. Target the parts of your body you feel you should trim. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Symphoni789 on 11/11/2012 12:03:55 PM

Pillsbury has a similar recipe in their "Best Christmas Recipes Ever" issue of this year. It's made with sweet potatoes instead of squash. So easy and REALLY delicious!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 11/11/2012 12:01:36 PM

GUY TROUBLES? TOO MUCH DRAMA? SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/10/2012 8:58:12 PM