1 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

5 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Celebrate Chinese New Year with wonton soup

Thought your New Year’s celebrations ended January 1? Think again! Invite your best buds over to ring in the Chinese New Year with a tasty twist on...

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 7:56:08 PM

I cannot wait to try this, it looks sooooo good!

by whipperchick62 on 3/5/2013 9:09:24 AM

I love Won Ton! Gonna try it, can't wait!

by dancer995 on 2/23/2013 3:43:29 PM

Yummy! Smile

by WinnieGirlie on 2/9/2013 6:13:30 PM

Hey GL chickas! Check out my club, "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!!" We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 2/7/2013 7:34:44 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/7/2013 6:18:15 PM

This sounds amazingly delicious... and healthy! (:

by purplerainn on 2/7/2013 4:55:14 PM

I'm allergic to pork and I used to eat wonton soup all the time before I found out. What are some other meat products that can be substituted for pork in this recipe? Also, do you know how many calories this has per serving?

Hey Girl, you might be able to add chicken. It depends on the soup and I don't know the calories for this specific dish but it's usually between 150-250 cal.

Hannah H

Hannah H.

by selenahayley on 2/7/2013 2:51:23 PM

this looks really good but it calls for chicken stock and im a pescatarian I dont eat meat like chicken and stuff but I eat fish and seafood

by redvelvetluv on 2/7/2013 1:52:16 PM