2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

4 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Chocolate candy cane cake

Forget fancy-pants recipes that take all day to make. Whip up this semi-homemade cake and top with wow-mazing frosting for a dessert that dazzles. Decorate with mini...

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/1/2012 8:46:07 PM

Wish I could make this!!!

by genieinabottle on 12/1/2012 1:57:46 PM

I just called my mom over and showed her this recipe saying she HAS to make it lol We have so many holiday get togethers at my house with friends and family so this would be so perfect! Thanks GL!

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:33:14 AM

ICE CREAM AND CAAKKKKKEEEE!!!! YEAHHHH BUDDY Smile)
Anywaysss:

**********HEY GIRLIES***********
My name is Caroline and alot of you might know me as the advise giver on Molly coconut, and Dancestar! I finally decidd to get my own page and I would love if I could hace some members! Just go to my page and click on Dojhallow97 Advise Queen! I have been told Im great at giving responses and will give you detailed answers on anything you ask. Im in High school so I can help you with anything~!
Thanks and much love!
xo-c

by dojhallow97 on 12/1/2012 9:54:14 AM

I thought GL was all about being healthy! But it is okay to splurge once and awhileSmile

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/1/2012 8:51:22 AM

I'm thinking of maybe making this for my friends and family for Christmas, as I am good at cooking! They are going to love it!

by izzybell900835 on 12/1/2012 8:42:31 AM

HOLY MASHED POTATOES WITH GRAVY! ME WANT CAKE! xD

by Susmita24 on 12/1/2012 12:44:43 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.