6 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

9 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

10 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Chocolate candy cane cake

Forget fancy-pants recipes that take all day to make. Whip up this semi-homemade cake and top with wow-mazing frosting for a dessert that dazzles. Decorate with mini...

Hey Girls! Join Legit Boy Advice!

This is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 12/1/2012 8:46:07 PM

Wish I could make this!!!

by genieinabottle on 12/1/2012 1:57:46 PM

I just called my mom over and showed her this recipe saying she HAS to make it lol We have so many holiday get togethers at my house with friends and family so this would be so perfect! Thanks GL!

by maggie183 on 12/1/2012 11:33:14 AM

ICE CREAM AND CAAKKKKKEEEE!!!! YEAHHHH BUDDY Smile)
Anywaysss:

**********HEY GIRLIES***********
My name is Caroline and alot of you might know me as the advise giver on Molly coconut, and Dancestar! I finally decidd to get my own page and I would love if I could hace some members! Just go to my page and click on Dojhallow97 Advise Queen! I have been told Im great at giving responses and will give you detailed answers on anything you ask. Im in High school so I can help you with anything~!
Thanks and much love!
xo-c

by dojhallow97 on 12/1/2012 9:54:14 AM

I thought GL was all about being healthy! But it is okay to splurge once and awhileSmile

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 12/1/2012 8:51:22 AM

I'm thinking of maybe making this for my friends and family for Christmas, as I am good at cooking! They are going to love it!

by izzybell900835 on 12/1/2012 8:42:31 AM