AN HOUR AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

2 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

3 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

COMMENTS

Texas cowboy soup

Looking for a hardy soup everyone will love? Look no further than this on-the-range classic beloved by frontiersman and freezin’ femmes alike. It’s got a little bit...

Join my club the Dinner Helpers

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 8:17:42 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article

by the_girl_in_goal on 11/29/2012 5:47:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD CAN I CHANGE MY USERNAME

hey! I don't think so

Helen S.

by Sparklysharpie on 11/24/2012 4:42:54 PM

mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please reply on my profile. thanks!!!!
hello. I Need help on how to burn belly fat.
like, what will really work? thanks!
xoox,
sunny4132

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by Sunny4132 on 11/24/2012 4:38:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!
1. I want to start kickboxing. I'm kind of young though. I really want to get fit while letting my anger out. Its a perfect fit for me. I cant find any places that offer kickboxing for girls my age and are close to me. What should I do?
2. I DESPERATELY need hair help. My hair is SO frizzy! Im asking for a bunch of hair products for christmas, but im not sure how well they'll work. Do u have any tips on what to do? XOXO, Kay

Hey! 1) You could also get into tae kwon do until you find a kickboxing class for girls your age. I know there are a ton of kid

s classes for that 2) My favorite hair product is Perfect 10 hair spray and it's really good at de-frizzing. good luck!

Helen S.

by PandaLover0330 on 11/24/2012 3:29:22 PM

I'm sure that this Thanksgiving you are thankful for this Earth! Join my club if you want green ideas to help us clean our world. Simply Green.

by IvylouGirl on 11/24/2012 2:11:55 PM