9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Win big! Dance off with a Step Up: Revolution DVD pack

Hey, dancin’ divas, have we got a giveaway for you! Since you loved our exclusive interview with Step Up: Revolution stars Kathryn McCormick and Ryan Guzman (from...

Mod Mod Mod! how do you win contests like this? is it like a lottery drawing?

Yes, definitely enter.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by softballgymnast32 on 11/22/2012 8:04:41 AM

I got to do a master class the other day at my dance studio. It was so fun and Kathryn McCormick was teaching!!!! It was so fun. Shes really nice!! Smile

by hmeyer on 11/12/2012 8:35:06 PM

Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:25:11 PM

I am having a sleepover tonight with 2 of my best friends! I am excited, but what kind of things can we do? I have on the list..
-decide what TV shows to watch
I also have some other stuff too, like set up camp downstairs.
Any ideas?

Hey girlie, you could watch movies. You can have lots of snacks and junk food. You can do makeovers on each other and paint nails and do your hair. Just do whatever you and your friends like to do. As long as you're having fun, you're doing a great job hosting your sleepover!

Lauren T.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/11/2012 8:36:50 PM

I have a huge problem. I was stupid and decided to procrastinate like always. I have half of a Chemistry packet, a big film essay and a huge history test tomorrow and Tuesday. I also have an article to write for an outside magazine, French questions and English reading to do. I don't know what to do. I never realize how much I have until the last minute and now I have no time to finish it all. The new marking period just started and I wasn't happy with my last grades so I'm wondering: How do I finish all this work!
Thank you!

Hey girlie, you just have to sit down and force yourself to do it. Get the hard things out of the way first, and prioritize your work based on how soon it's due. You can do this! You might have to stay up a little late or wake up a little earlier tomorrow, but if you stop procrastinating now and make yourself get to work, I know you can finish it all!

Lauren T.

by superstarlala on 11/11/2012 5:14:47 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!! I want to have a dance party for my 13th birthday!!! Do u have any (inexpensive) ideas for what things we can do besides dance?? Btw I'm inviting boys and girls... Thanks! Smile

Hey softballismyBF, play board games like Charades, Deal or No Deal, Apples to Apples, watch movies, play truth or dare, and just talk. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by softballismyBFF on 11/11/2012 12:00:04 PM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!