1 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

2 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 stay sharp in @VolatleFootwear's spunky spiked boots: http://t.co/auUMFiU8Tx

COMMENTS

Crtl+Alt+Del this dirtbag

I was looking at fashion blogs with my friends at youth group. All of a sudden, this guy walked over, pressed a million buttons on the...

I'm glad i got a new bat lol that will happen I'll be ready.

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:27:01 PM

If that happened to me I would go up to the youth group in charge person and tell them what happened. Then I would keep telling the guy to pay for it. I wouldn't let him go like that!

by neonroxursox on 11/29/2012 2:38:24 PM

can i be really obnoxious and point out that ctrl-alt-del is NOT the same as just delete? ctrl-alt-del brings up a menu where you can switch users or, if you're an admin, you can initiate the task manager and squash unresponsive programs.

by the_last_ninja on 11/25/2012 5:53:29 PM

so theres this guy who keeps on flirting with me even though he knows ive got a bf. hes a really nice guy but it really annoys me when he always tries to hit on me. how can i tell him to back off without hurting his feelings?

Hey girl,

If he tries to ask you out or flirt with you, be upfront with him! Tell him you like being friends but that you have a boyfriend.

Meghan D.

by pumpkinpie31 on 11/23/2012 9:56:18 PM

So I just became really close friends with this guy I've known for a while. I loved talking to him because we would just talk about who we like and the randomest stuff and we were really JUST FRIENDS. But now everyone seems to think that we're secretly dating or that I like him or something and I really don't. People constantly tell me that they know I like him and bother me now. It's making me really upset and I don't know what to do. Please help?

Hey Chica, Try to not let it get to you. Eventually it will die down and people will realize that you actually are just friends. Keep in mind that you don't want to be mean and say, "There's no way I'd EVER go out with him." Because even if you are just friends, it will hurt your BGF feelings.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 11/20/2012 4:34:28 PM

hey soo uncool dude

by hungergamesfan on 11/20/2012 3:29:20 PM

omg i would be so mad!

by yolo:D on 11/18/2012 5:14:44 PM

Alykat18,
They actually posted something just like that... you should be able to see it in guys main

by janay123 on 11/17/2012 8:56:19 PM

Hey! Does anyone here have any advice on how to fiz a relationship when things have kinda died down? I've been dating this guy for about 2 months, and things aren't has great as when we first started dating, and idk how to fix it. I like him too much to date him, but if things don't get better then I will probably have to dump him. Please help! If you have advice, please post it on my profile. Thank youSmile p.s. its my birthday today! haha!

by Alykat18 on 11/15/2012 9:47:54 PM

What the heck? I would report him right now and tell them that it's his fault. If this was recently and you haven't paid, tell them!

by transform2314 on 11/15/2012 7:29:48 PM