28 MINUTES AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

AN HOUR AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

AN HOUR AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Easy DIY: Cardi makeover madness

Everyone’s got an old cardi that can use a cute update. Make over your tried and true topper into a unique, stylish sweater with just a...

Hey!
I really want to wear my school and dance sweatpants to school. The thing is, I don't know what to wear with my ultra comfy sweats that's cute! Could you help me with some ideas what to wear with them? One of my pairs of sweats is an awesome medium purple colour with an elastic at the ankles like regular sweats. The other is a pair of grey sweats with the word, "RAMS" on the behind in purple with no elastic at the ankles unlike regular sweatpants.
Please help me with ideas for outfits from head to toe!
Thanks!

Hey triplethreat335, I am an expert at dressing up sweatpants lol. I wear them all the time. You could wear a tank, cardigan, scarf, boots(uggs would be cute) and a necklace with the purple sweatpants. For the grey ones a crop top, a hoodie or sweater and boots would work. Don't forget to accessorize and even try something with your hair like a plait, bun, or ponytail. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by triplethreat335 on 11/15/2012 11:23:43 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:16:00 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/14/2012 5:51:19 PM

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/14/2012 4:09:43 PM

I'm going to do the last one looks solo good

by Colie34720 on 11/14/2012 3:23:22 PM

I LOOOOOVVVVEEE the gemstone cardi! <3
MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I also totally adore the skirt that is worn with it. Do you know where I can get it? I saw one like it from lulus before but they didn't have it in pink or my size anymore. Frown Please let me know if you figure it out! Thank you so much! Smile

hey girl! that skirt is from nastygal.com, just like the sweater is!

xoxo