9 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

10 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

11 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

GL's Breaking Dawn - Part 2 pump up playlist

If you’re a Twihard, you know the premiere of the series’ final installment, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, is happening this Friday...

Omgomgomg I'm seeing Breaking Dawn Part 2 with one of my bestie's! I feel like such a fan girl but mom says its awesome so does everyone else so I'm soooooo excited!!!!!!!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/18/2012 8:30:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE READ but this is not really a question but for valenine day. You guys should do a playlist like this one but use love songs and one of the songs should be candy kisses by amanda perez i love that song you should listen to it.

Hey girl,

Thanks for your feedback, we always love hearing from GL girls!

Meghan D.

by rockrocker101 on 11/16/2012 8:46:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD How do I casually ask my crush to hang out? we have hung out before and we talk alotttt!

Hey zeus11, oh this will be easy especially since you guys have hung out before. Just go up to them and say something like "Hey do you have plans this weekend? I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me?" Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by zeus11 on 11/15/2012 8:59:18 PM

It's going to be awesome!!!

by miley13t on 11/15/2012 8:07:11 PM

**HEY GIRLS! **LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/15/2012 6:02:16 PM

“A Thousand Years” is my fave. I am so pumped for Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

by otter77 on 11/15/2012 5:12:55 PM

I have the soundtrack to some of the twilight movies! Smile I like "Decoded", "Meet Me On The Equinox", and "Neutron Star Collision" Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 5:07:35 PM

You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/15/2012 3:39:10 PM

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (Sorry- a little extreme!) excited! GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/15/2012 3:34:23 PM