1 HOURS AGO Need some new summer swag? Pick up this season's essentials: http://t.co/0PpOfiVteC pic.twitter.com/jY7OdFsCKl

2 HOURS AGO Planning a weekend trip to the beach? We've got the best bags EVER: http://t.co/fFBt5dE5rx pic.twitter.com/PNSsAGXq7v

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 10 sport a Tribal Treasure Hanky top and Hipster bikini from @HobieSwim. http://t.co/CqN6qsXhB1

COMMENTS

Get the bold beauty move from our Dec/Jan fashion shoot

Enter the holiday party circuit with all eyes on you, babe. Snag this daring stare with a cinchy how-to from our Dec/Jan ’13 fashion shoot. Ready to light...

I have brownish/hazel eyes with green and gold flecks near my pupil. What colors of eye-shadows (besides purple) would you recommend to make the green stand out?

Hey girl,

Check out this post for tons of ideas on eyeshadow for every eye color! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/13/No-fail-makeup-secrets-to-bring-out-your-peepers.aspx

Meghan D.

by elmsgirl7 on 12/3/2012 8:20:54 PM

i loved this section!!!!!

by laugh121 on 11/30/2012 7:00:05 PM

so, when i try to curl it -even with a curling iron- it falls out withen minutes because i have thick, extreamly straight hair. i want to curl it for my semi-formal, but they won't stay. are there any hair stlyes that'll be pretty for semi and work with my hair?

Hey girl, try hairspray with curling your hair: you've just got to have something to keep it in place. As for gorgeous straight hairdos, try putting your hair up in a messy, hair bun. Go for an elegant updo and you'll wow!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 5:14:11 PM

where can i find gl books

by gurlheart on 11/15/2012 8:30:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my dec/jan issue hasnt come yet, is that normal?

Hey Girl! It's probably just in the mail!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by greeknspooky on 11/15/2012 3:22:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So I have a crush on this guy, and I'm positive he likes me back. We r both going off to high school next year, and I'm going to an all-girls school while he's going to a co-Ed with other girls. How do I "make my move" before he slips out of my fingers?

Hey babe-

Be confident and flirty. If you wait for him to come to you then you might never get your chance. Try talking to him more and dropping subtle hints about your true feelings-- if he really likes you, he'll catch on. xoxo

alexis g.

by daylit14 on 11/15/2012 7:33:30 AM

Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you have to toss your boots to the side! Pair them with a cute sundress and you have the perf summer outfit.

Do you have any plans on getting a summer job?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.