1 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

2 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

3 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Get the bold beauty move from our Dec/Jan fashion shoot

Enter the holiday party circuit with all eyes on you, babe. Snag this daring stare with a cinchy how-to from our Dec/Jan ’13 fashion shoot. Ready to light...

I have brownish/hazel eyes with green and gold flecks near my pupil. What colors of eye-shadows (besides purple) would you recommend to make the green stand out?

Hey girl,

Check out this post for tons of ideas on eyeshadow for every eye color! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/13/No-fail-makeup-secrets-to-bring-out-your-peepers.aspx

Meghan D.

by elmsgirl7 on 12/3/2012 8:20:54 PM

i loved this section!!!!!

by laugh121 on 11/30/2012 7:00:05 PM

so, when i try to curl it -even with a curling iron- it falls out withen minutes because i have thick, extreamly straight hair. i want to curl it for my semi-formal, but they won't stay. are there any hair stlyes that'll be pretty for semi and work with my hair?

Hey girl, try hairspray with curling your hair: you've just got to have something to keep it in place. As for gorgeous straight hairdos, try putting your hair up in a messy, hair bun. Go for an elegant updo and you'll wow!

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by soccacheer on 11/19/2012 5:14:11 PM

where can i find gl books

by gurlheart on 11/15/2012 8:30:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my dec/jan issue hasnt come yet, is that normal?

Hey Girl! It's probably just in the mail!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by greeknspooky on 11/15/2012 3:22:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
So I have a crush on this guy, and I'm positive he likes me back. We r both going off to high school next year, and I'm going to an all-girls school while he's going to a co-Ed with other girls. How do I "make my move" before he slips out of my fingers?

Hey babe-

Be confident and flirty. If you wait for him to come to you then you might never get your chance. Try talking to him more and dropping subtle hints about your true feelings-- if he really likes you, he'll catch on. xoxo

alexis g.

by daylit14 on 11/15/2012 7:33:30 AM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.