44 MINUTES AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 5 stay warm in lavender infused slipper socks with pocket from @loveminxny:

2 HOURS AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

Intern Diaries: Behind-the-scenes of the Dec/Jan Shoot with Victoria Justice

As interns, we get a sneak peek into every issue of GL, from the clothes to the articles. What’s the coolest part? The photo shoots, of course! This...

dont u think Tori is too old 4 Victorious, they r supposed to be highschoolers. But she's pretty. Join our club! If u join ours, we'll join urs (me and vevejen)

by b_rob10 on 11/20/2012 4:15:18 PM

I am in 8th grade and I have been looking for a purse. I haven't had much luck finding anything. I want something I can bring to school that is roomy, but not too big. My budget is &30-$50ish... It would be very helpful if you told me actual purses, but it's okay if you just give me stores to look at! Thanks! Smile

Hey Girl! You want a purse, and not a book bag, right? I can't really tell you what exact purse to buy (Sorry ), but head to a Macy's or Target so you get a big selection at those cheaper prices. If I were you, I would look for a relatively plain one (tan or black) to go with any school outfit and with a shoulder strap so I wouldn't have to worry about carrying it with all my books. If you want something a little more unique check out a local boutique.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by bananakate33 on 11/20/2012 1:57:03 PM

My club is all about dog training. It includes how-to, what you need, and trouble-shooting problems. Weekly I post an all natural dog treat recipes and a trick of the day! Join Muttluvrs today!

by miley13t on 11/19/2012 7:24:07 PM

what can i wear with red skinny jeans? thanks!!!

Hey girl, try a blouse or t-shirt in a different color that has red accents. Just have fun mixing colors! The red jeans will allow red in other parts of your outfit to pop!

Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/19/2012 7:15:20 PM

Sounds like a lot of fun and work Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/19/2012 4:01:46 PM

by myfatsquirrel on 11/19/2012 3:35:09 PM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 10:19:59 AM

HOw to make a lavender colored, puffy winter coat look more stylish and fashion forward?

Hey *Queen of the Fashionistas*, that coat sounds really cute. You can pair it with all black to make it stand out more. Maybe black leggings or pants, boots, and a shirt would work. Even dresses and heels would work. Uggs and jeans and a fashionable scarf and hat would be stylish. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/18/2012 10:24:08 PM

I'm goin into high school next year and I need advice. Not on anything specific but please tell me whatever u got!!!!!

Hey girlie, every high school is different. But my best advice for you is to be friendly and confident. Meet as many new people as you can when you first get there and make as many friends as you can. You'll do great and have nothing to be nervous about!

Lauren T.

by Prim on 11/18/2012 6:53:13 PM

Excellent! I love stuff like this!

You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/18/2012 8:10:30 AM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!