8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

It's time to decide: Edward or Jacob?

With the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2 so close, we’ve realized that it’s finally time for us to decide which team we’re on. But here at...

Everyone is saying stuff like, team Jacob because he was there for her in New Moon or team Edward because he is so protective and would die for her. I am Team Edward but was REALLY disappointed to see that they made Jacob look better than Edward. It just annoys me.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/2/2013 6:07:20 PM

can i have jacob please? i HATE kristin stewart and she doesn't deserve him. I don't even like Bella as the character. she is super weird and psycho and cold.

by kpianoplayer on 11/17/2012 3:57:20 PM

ive never liked the twilight series but jacob is wayyy better then edward. edward is so ugly. when he took his shirt off in 1 of the movies i almost gagged.

by fearless;) on 11/16/2012 10:57:15 PM

I say team edward because if Jacob every got mad she would get a bad scar on her face

by lucylou19 on 11/15/2012 7:29:18 PM

TEAM JACOB all the way! I think Edward is way to obsessed with Bella. Whereas Jacob would do anything to protect her. Plus, since when do vampires sparkle like a princess???

by sydneylexis on 11/14/2012 6:13:27 PM

oh geez i like them both but i'm gonna have to say Edward

by myfatsquirrel on 11/14/2012 4:00:38 PM

mod! so I've been friends with this guy since Monday and I don't "like" him and he dosent "like" me but we've texted a couple of times but I'm always like afraid to text him first like I don't wanna bother him him and we don't ever speak in school not one word and I feel awkward. help!?!!

hey girl! WHOA you've only been friends for two days?! take it easy on yourself, you barely know each other. also, you should totally be talking in person if you're texting each other. relationships, friendships or romantic, should happen in real life as well.

xoxo

Katie L.

by ladyinlike on 11/14/2012 3:01:36 PM

Im team Jacward i like both and woudent it be totally awesome if they combined Edward's personality with Jacob's body!!!!!!!!!!! Smile ;)

by flammer3 on 11/13/2012 8:58:03 PM

Well you can't pick team jacob because there is no way he will love Bella, he imprinted on their daughter, so it's like, he will love her but not like that. She (Bella) says in new moon how jacob is like a brother, yea she considered Jacob being the one after edward but she always considered them almost like family. Now they are. Edward and Bella, Renesme and Jacob. They will be family if jacob marries Renesme, They are all meant to be in each others life. You can't say what if Jacob, because it can't be, no matter how I feel towards Jacob (because he is beautiful and warm and he held bella in a way of love) he was destined to be with renesme.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 11/13/2012 8:34:56 PM

Solution! Bella can have Edward since she already married him and everything, and I can have Jacob!

by cheerfulcheer on 11/13/2012 8:22:30 PM