12 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

13 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

14 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

It's time to decide: Edward or Jacob?

With the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2 so close, we’ve realized that it’s finally time for us to decide which team we’re on. But here at...

Team Edward forever! okay, it WAS super creepy that he watched her while she slept, but Jacon was SO unfair in Eclipse when he manipulated Bella into kissing him, saying he was going to kill himself if she didn't! Who does that?!

by livvirox12 on 11/13/2012 5:43:52 PM

I was Team Jacob, but then he forced a kiss on her in Eclipse. But I'm not Team Edward either because even though he just wants to protect her, he comes off as pretty condescending. Not to mention that he watched her sleep when he barely knew her; that's pretty creepy. But honestly, we all knew that she was going to choose him from the beginning. I don't know about you guys, but the only character I really like is Alice, so I'm Team Alice. Sorry if I offend anyone, that's just my own personal opinion,

by Idealgirl04 on 11/13/2012 5:42:30 PM

I am totally on team Edward! He's super romantic and sweet. Besides, Bella picked him after all!!

by miley13t on 11/13/2012 5:36:14 PM

In the book, Edward is the perfect package (besides ditching Bella for that one time) and Jacob seems like the creepy younger boy that is super obsessed with her. But in the movies, Edward seems like he is a total weirdo and cold and distant, and he is soooooo jealous!!!!!! but Jacob seems like the perfect gentleman and is sooooo hot Smile so I guess I'm on both teams.

by actress12345 on 11/13/2012 5:26:36 PM

jacob

by aki2000 on 11/13/2012 5:18:38 PM

JACOB JACOB JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean who wouldn't want a hot werewolf for a boyfriend? He can protect, help, understand, and love Bella way more than Edward would. Also think of the cute little werewolf babies.

by kenziebieber7 on 11/13/2012 5:06:47 PM

it's really hard to choose between so for the movies i pick jacob but in the the books i pick edward!!

by saphiresyphira on 11/13/2012 5:05:44 PM

Totally team Edward! Though I'm really close to being torn just like GL, I would love a protective bf like that. But Jacob is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!! Wow, I just talked myself into being torn :/

by turnonthemusic1 on 11/13/2012 4:07:17 PM

Team Jacob all the way! Bella wouldn't even be thinking about Jake if she was truly and completely in love with Edward. I agree with snoopygalvin, Jacob looks sooooooooooo much better than Edward in the movies! And I love wolves so, JACOB

by Dramagirl88 on 11/13/2012 3:05:50 PM