10 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

11 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

13 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

It's time to decide: Edward or Jacob?

With the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2 so close, we’ve realized that it’s finally time for us to decide which team we’re on. But here at...

As much as I LOVE Jacob... I think Edward is suited for Bella. I feel like Edward would do ANYTHING for Bella... He was willing to die for Bella! How sweet is that. As much as I hate saying this... Team Edward.

I am so sorry Jacob...

by fresnobee on 11/13/2012 2:54:48 PM

by Justmecheyenne on 11/13/2012 2:31:55 PM

How about Team Guy Who Almost Ran Over Bella With His Van?

Yes,I'm a chick yet I don't like Twilight..too much purple prose for me.

by Kitty99369936 on 11/13/2012 1:26:27 PM

Team Jacob! Nothing's cuter than a werewolf:especially as your boyfriend.

by ilovehorses224 on 11/13/2012 1:15:12 PM

Team Jacob!!!!!

by wildstar19 on 11/13/2012 12:25:23 PM

I'm definitely Team Edward. My aunt got me into Twilight over the summer and I started watching the movies afterwards. In the books, Edward is just a guy that you can't not love. He's ridiculously sweet, he does anything for Bella, protects her no matter what and is always by her side. He's even willing to give her up, a girl he loves so much, just if she would be happier with Jacob. In the books and movies, Edward is my choice. <3

by Princess Keziyah on 11/13/2012 11:23:26 AM

Totally team Edward! Even though jacob is cuter, how can I have him if she does? ;) And besides, Edward and Bella have a looovvveee connection. Btw: they both have anger issues!
So sorry that this message is so very confusing! Smile

by Rosiegrl on 11/13/2012 9:14:07 AM

Team Edward!!!!! Even though I think Jacob is cutest. I still love Edward and how he cares so much more for Bella

by Gracie206 on 11/13/2012 9:06:12 AM

Team Jacob! Edward is too protective, he acts like he's her dad or something.

by sarabieber1799 on 11/13/2012 8:59:18 AM

by gunqueen2000 on 11/13/2012 8:20:22 AM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!