4 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

6 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

It's time to decide: Edward or Jacob?

With the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2 so close, we’ve realized that it’s finally time for us to decide which team we’re on. But here at...

Everyone is saying stuff like, team Jacob because he was there for her in New Moon or team Edward because he is so protective and would die for her. I am Team Edward but was REALLY disappointed to see that they made Jacob look better than Edward. It just annoys me.

by jmtkwalshgirl on 2/2/2013 6:07:20 PM

can i have jacob please? i HATE kristin stewart and she doesn't deserve him. I don't even like Bella as the character. she is super weird and psycho and cold.

by kpianoplayer on 11/17/2012 3:57:20 PM

ive never liked the twilight series but jacob is wayyy better then edward. edward is so ugly. when he took his shirt off in 1 of the movies i almost gagged.

by fearless;) on 11/16/2012 10:57:15 PM

I say team edward because if Jacob every got mad she would get a bad scar on her face

by lucylou19 on 11/15/2012 7:29:18 PM

TEAM JACOB all the way! I think Edward is way to obsessed with Bella. Whereas Jacob would do anything to protect her. Plus, since when do vampires sparkle like a princess???

by sydneylexis on 11/14/2012 6:13:27 PM

oh geez i like them both but i'm gonna have to say Edward

by myfatsquirrel on 11/14/2012 4:00:38 PM

mod! so I've been friends with this guy since Monday and I don't "like" him and he dosent "like" me but we've texted a couple of times but I'm always like afraid to text him first like I don't wanna bother him him and we don't ever speak in school not one word and I feel awkward. help!?!!

hey girl! WHOA you've only been friends for two days?! take it easy on yourself, you barely know each other. also, you should totally be talking in person if you're texting each other. relationships, friendships or romantic, should happen in real life as well.

xoxo

Katie L.

by ladyinlike on 11/14/2012 3:01:36 PM

Im team Jacward i like both and woudent it be totally awesome if they combined Edward's personality with Jacob's body!!!!!!!!!!! Smile ;)

by flammer3 on 11/13/2012 8:58:03 PM

Well you can't pick team jacob because there is no way he will love Bella, he imprinted on their daughter, so it's like, he will love her but not like that. She (Bella) says in new moon how jacob is like a brother, yea she considered Jacob being the one after edward but she always considered them almost like family. Now they are. Edward and Bella, Renesme and Jacob. They will be family if jacob marries Renesme, They are all meant to be in each others life. You can't say what if Jacob, because it can't be, no matter how I feel towards Jacob (because he is beautiful and warm and he held bella in a way of love) he was destined to be with renesme.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 11/13/2012 8:34:56 PM

Solution! Bella can have Edward since she already married him and everything, and I can have Jacob!

by cheerfulcheer on 11/13/2012 8:22:30 PM

Team Edward

by girlio93485 on 11/13/2012 7:30:42 PM

Team Jacob

by msawesome on 11/13/2012 7:17:59 PM

Jacob always

by pinklol56 on 11/13/2012 7:04:05 PM

Neither. I think that she should be friends with them both. I think GL should join in because it is true they are both good but have their faults. Not disrespecting anyones opinion. Just mine.

by hgrules on 11/13/2012 6:59:37 PM

of couse it is goimg to be team ed he is so hot and jacod is hot to but there is just something about ed that maks us all like him right or i am i just losing it lol Smile

by als2peacocks on 11/13/2012 6:44:29 PM

TEAM PEETA!

by triplethreat335 on 11/13/2012 6:39:40 PM

does team Spiderman count? no? ok well im team Jacob then.

by wishuponastar97 on 11/13/2012 6:19:06 PM

Team Rob. He HATES Twilight (and Edward) with a burning passion. It's amazing. XD

by Dawnstar on 11/13/2012 6:13:49 PM

TEAM EDWARD
Of course
Jacob is creepy and a jerk
Edward is great
Go Edward
BOOOO Frown Jacob

by mozerlou on 11/13/2012 6:06:24 PM

Team Harry Potter.

by tcs789 on 11/13/2012 5:48:40 PM

Team Edward forever! okay, it WAS super creepy that he watched her while she slept, but Jacon was SO unfair in Eclipse when he manipulated Bella into kissing him, saying he was going to kill himself if she didn't! Who does that?!

by livvirox12 on 11/13/2012 5:43:52 PM

I was Team Jacob, but then he forced a kiss on her in Eclipse. But I'm not Team Edward either because even though he just wants to protect her, he comes off as pretty condescending. Not to mention that he watched her sleep when he barely knew her; that's pretty creepy. But honestly, we all knew that she was going to choose him from the beginning. I don't know about you guys, but the only character I really like is Alice, so I'm Team Alice. Sorry if I offend anyone, that's just my own personal opinion,

by Idealgirl04 on 11/13/2012 5:42:30 PM

I am totally on team Edward! He's super romantic and sweet. Besides, Bella picked him after all!!

by miley13t on 11/13/2012 5:36:14 PM

In the book, Edward is the perfect package (besides ditching Bella for that one time) and Jacob seems like the creepy younger boy that is super obsessed with her. But in the movies, Edward seems like he is a total weirdo and cold and distant, and he is soooooo jealous!!!!!! but Jacob seems like the perfect gentleman and is sooooo hot Smile so I guess I'm on both teams.

by actress12345 on 11/13/2012 5:26:36 PM

jacob

by aki2000 on 11/13/2012 5:18:38 PM

JACOB JACOB JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean who wouldn't want a hot werewolf for a boyfriend? He can protect, help, understand, and love Bella way more than Edward would. Also think of the cute little werewolf babies.

by kenziebieber7 on 11/13/2012 5:06:47 PM

it's really hard to choose between so for the movies i pick jacob but in the the books i pick edward!!

by saphiresyphira on 11/13/2012 5:05:44 PM

Totally team Edward! Though I'm really close to being torn just like GL, I would love a protective bf like that. But Jacob is TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!! Wow, I just talked myself into being torn :/

by turnonthemusic1 on 11/13/2012 4:07:17 PM

Team Jacob all the way! Bella wouldn't even be thinking about Jake if she was truly and completely in love with Edward. I agree with snoopygalvin, Jacob looks sooooooooooo much better than Edward in the movies! And I love wolves so, JACOB

by Dramagirl88 on 11/13/2012 3:05:50 PM

Team Jacob!! He is amazing <3 and super hot!! <333

by *Kailey* on 11/13/2012 2:55:37 PM

As much as I LOVE Jacob... I think Edward is suited for Bella. I feel like Edward would do ANYTHING for Bella... He was willing to die for Bella! How sweet is that. As much as I hate saying this... Team Edward.

I am so sorry Jacob...

by fresnobee on 11/13/2012 2:54:48 PM

Team.Jacob.No.Question.

by Justmecheyenne on 11/13/2012 2:31:55 PM

How about Team Guy Who Almost Ran Over Bella With His Van?

Yes,I'm a chick yet I don't like Twilight..too much purple prose for me.

by Kitty99369936 on 11/13/2012 1:26:27 PM

Team Jacob! Nothing's cuter than a werewolf:especially as your boyfriend.

by ilovehorses224 on 11/13/2012 1:15:12 PM

Team Jacob!!!!!

by wildstar19 on 11/13/2012 12:25:23 PM

I'm definitely Team Edward. My aunt got me into Twilight over the summer and I started watching the movies afterwards. In the books, Edward is just a guy that you can't not love. He's ridiculously sweet, he does anything for Bella, protects her no matter what and is always by her side. He's even willing to give her up, a girl he loves so much, just if she would be happier with Jacob. In the books and movies, Edward is my choice. <3

by Princess Keziyah on 11/13/2012 11:23:26 AM

Totally team Edward! Even though jacob is cuter, how can I have him if she does? ;) And besides, Edward and Bella have a looovvveee connection. Btw: they both have anger issues!
So sorry that this message is so very confusing! Smile

by Rosiegrl on 11/13/2012 9:14:07 AM

Team Edward!!!!! Even though I think Jacob is cutest. I still love Edward and how he cares so much more for Bella

by Gracie206 on 11/13/2012 9:06:12 AM

Team Jacob! Edward is too protective, he acts like he's her dad or something.

by sarabieber1799 on 11/13/2012 8:59:18 AM

TEAM JACOB!!!!! DUH ;)

by gunqueen2000 on 11/13/2012 8:20:22 AM

Team Edward all the way! He said he would love Bella forever, and Bella just doesn't love Jake as much as Edward. Though both of them have turned their backs on her, Edward did it to protect her. Jacob turned his back so he could be with his werewolf buds. :/

by the_girl_in_goal on 11/13/2012 7:49:26 AM

Team Me!

by BriannaM911 on 11/13/2012 7:33:09 AM

I am on team Edward, and GL should join in because Edward is the one that Bella really loves, she has sort of convinced herself that she loves Jacob too, but really she just loves him as a friend, and also, Edward left because he was trying to protect Bella from himself, because that is how much he cares about her; it was never really a choice for me, it was pretty obvious the whole time who Bella would choose.

by otter77 on 11/13/2012 7:16:32 AM

My comment is that in the movies, they make Jake look better than Edward. in the book you want to choose Edward over Jake

by snoopygalvin on 11/13/2012 6:41:01 AM

Total team JACOB!!!

by Lex1 on 11/13/2012 12:46:41 AM

Team Edward because although Jacob is hotter, Edward cares about Bella more than Jacob does. He would do anything for her and in the books, it is said that Edward's vulnerability is Bella.

by Emilicious on 11/13/2012 12:40:13 AM