4 HOURS AGO #OOTD goals: http://t.co/P4SwNHieLy

5 HOURS AGO It's official. If you need us, we'll be curled up in a ball on the couch. 😫 😭 #ByeAustinAndAllylhttp://t.co/ekscaH0rJZrJZ

6 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 tame their tresses with a Shine, Squirt and Pastel set from Wet Brush. Enter here: http://t.co/Pipv1GTUTV

COMMENTS

Selena and Justin split!

Looks like the Biebs is looking for a new girl to call “baby” these days. According to E! News, the love bugs ended their nearly two-year relationship...

dont be mean to justin. i don't have a side but just leave them both alone. alow them to sort this out.

by bloop116 on 12/8/2012 11:47:40 PM

She is transitioning to a young woman and he is still acting like a 10 year old by doing "Cry me a river" so soon

Go Selena!!!!!!

by jmy810 on 12/1/2012 2:33:35 PM

I did not think they were a good couple at all

by LaCroix on 11/29/2012 5:17:58 PM

there my fav artists they need to get back together beliebers 4 ever lol

by turquoisequeen on 11/26/2012 4:43:51 PM

I love both of them and they were really sweet together, but Justing is really busy with his tour and it's not easy to push away all of the girls throwing themselves at him, so I can see why there would be some trust issues. I'm sure they still have feelings for each other, but maybe it is time to move on...

by tealia1219 on 11/25/2012 8:20:38 AM

it was also because of justin hanging out with this one celebrity and apparently selena thought they were getting too "cozy" with each other. i heard they are back together now but i am not sure so that is something to look out for!

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 11/18/2012 11:07:39 PM

when i was in 5th grade selena and justin were the hottest girl and boy. Before they were together, me and my friend wondered if they would ever be together, and they were. Now they broke up for the second time. PLZ GO BACK TOGETHER! U GUYS WERE PERFECT! Oh, join my club! idk y the category is boys when it's about life at school. PLZ JOIN!

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 8:59:21 PM

FINALLY! SELENA DESERVES SOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

by EmusRule on 11/17/2012 8:25:18 PM

hey girls!love musical theater? if so,come join club musical theater,my brand new club all about musicals!
just shoot me a quick message on my personsl pro if you want a job in it! i DON'T make you fill out a silly little app to get a position,nor will i ever,ever,ever,ever,EVER deny you that position if you are the first one to speak up!and if you don't feel like helping me run the club,just join as a regular member by clicking on the button on the club pro!either way's good enough!

so,girlies,join!spread the word to your friends!make this awsome club a hit!

and if you need further advice? i'm an advice queen! i'll help you with anything from musical theater to guys to fashion and beauty.
[and,plus,if u liked julena then my club and advice queen page can help ya get over it!]

see ya there!
-ashbabe567765

by ashbabe567765 on 11/17/2012 1:01:24 AM

Finally! I thought that they would never split, cause Selena, you can do SOO much better than him!

by brianaangel9 on 11/16/2012 11:00:39 PM