AN HOUR AGO We challenged you to feel better by #July4...but did it work?: http://t.co/bgPwnyKv4n pic.twitter.com/prDxpA5Raw

2 HOURS AGO We promise your period won't attract sharks: http://t.co/H10I4MnO7t pic.twitter.com/e9QDrgjqAY

3 HOURS AGO These #DIY decorations are sure to make sparks fly: http://t.co/xzQIh2Wasv pic.twitter.com/3Ztn27OkAl

COMMENTS

Selena and Justin split!

Looks like the Biebs is looking for a new girl to call “baby” these days. According to E! News, the love bugs ended their nearly two-year relationship...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by myipodrox16 on 11/12/2012 7:02:00 PM

For the last week, I have barely been able to eat! I'm usually a big eater, but lately I can barely choke down 900calories! I'm seeing a doctor on Friday, but until then..what could be wrong with me? Food is so gross now ): how can i eat more?

Hey girl, it's hard to say, but it sounds like you may be a bit sick (and that can cause lack of appetite). Take care of yourself and rest up. Your appetite will return soon — you've just got to get better (and seeing your doc will help you target how).

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by XxStarlessNightxX on 11/12/2012 6:57:52 PM

Join my club MuttLuvrs! It's all on ways to help shelter dogs and I'll answer any questions on dog training I can!!

by miley13t on 11/12/2012 6:52:17 PM

He actually cheated on her with a Victoria Secret model... yeah all kinda stuff on twitter.

by brenlxl on 11/12/2012 6:18:44 PM

I'm like happy that's they are over, but at the same time sad because it meant a lot to Justin :'( (not really hating on Selena)

by LexiNicoleBieber on 11/12/2012 6:10:40 PM

Whatever happens, happens.

by Gabriella123 on 11/12/2012 6:05:05 PM

thank goodness!!!!! I have been wishing for so long they would just break up. I used to be a fan of Selena's, and when Justin came into the picture, I was not happy. I never understood why anyone would support this relationship. Sorry to anyone who thought it would last.

by epicforevs on 11/12/2012 5:58:33 PM

I hate to say it, but this makes me sooo happy. I love Selena and I have nothing against Justin, but in my mind Selena and Gregg Sulkin are ment to be. <3

by Twiggi828 on 11/12/2012 5:55:47 PM

YAY! I screamed when I saw this article! FINALLY! No offense beliebers but i just don't think jb's the right guy...

by aki2000 on 11/12/2012 5:45:56 PM

I love they broke up! Selena is way better without him...

by RubySparkle on 11/12/2012 5:18:04 PM