Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

13 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

14 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Selena and Justin split!

Looks like the Biebs is looking for a new girl to call “baby” these days. According to E! News, the love bugs ended their nearly two-year relationship...

dont be mean to justin. i don't have a side but just leave them both alone. alow them to sort this out.

by bloop116 on 12/8/2012 11:47:40 PM

She is transitioning to a young woman and he is still acting like a 10 year old by doing "Cry me a river" so soon

Go Selena!!!!!!

by jmy810 on 12/1/2012 2:33:35 PM

I did not think they were a good couple at all

by LaCroix on 11/29/2012 5:17:58 PM

there my fav artists they need to get back together beliebers 4 ever lol

by turquoisequeen on 11/26/2012 4:43:51 PM

I love both of them and they were really sweet together, but Justing is really busy with his tour and it's not easy to push away all of the girls throwing themselves at him, so I can see why there would be some trust issues. I'm sure they still have feelings for each other, but maybe it is time to move on...

by tealia1219 on 11/25/2012 8:20:38 AM

it was also because of justin hanging out with this one celebrity and apparently selena thought they were getting too "cozy" with each other. i heard they are back together now but i am not sure so that is something to look out for!

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 11/18/2012 11:07:39 PM

when i was in 5th grade selena and justin were the hottest girl and boy. Before they were together, me and my friend wondered if they would ever be together, and they were. Now they broke up for the second time. PLZ GO BACK TOGETHER! U GUYS WERE PERFECT! Oh, join my club! idk y the category is boys when it's about life at school. PLZ JOIN!

by VeveJen on 11/18/2012 8:59:21 PM

FINALLY! SELENA DESERVES SOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

by EmusRule on 11/17/2012 8:25:18 PM

hey girls!love musical theater? if so,come join club musical theater,my brand new club all about musicals!
just shoot me a quick message on my personsl pro if you want a job in it! i DON'T make you fill out a silly little app to get a position,nor will i ever,ever,ever,ever,EVER deny you that position if you are the first one to speak up!and if you don't feel like helping me run the club,just join as a regular member by clicking on the button on the club pro!either way's good enough!

so,girlies,join!spread the word to your friends!make this awsome club a hit!

and if you need further advice? i'm an advice queen! i'll help you with anything from musical theater to guys to fashion and beauty.
[and,plus,if u liked julena then my club and advice queen page can help ya get over it!]

see ya there!
-ashbabe567765

by ashbabe567765 on 11/17/2012 1:01:24 AM

Finally! I thought that they would never split, cause Selena, you can do SOO much better than him!

by brianaangel9 on 11/16/2012 11:00:39 PM

selena go back out with him u guys r cute together

by Magskelly on 11/14/2012 5:38:28 PM

i think Selena and TAylor Lautner should go back out

by iluvzebras on 11/14/2012 4:47:09 PM

OMG Finally she realized she can do waaaaayyyyyy BETTER! Go Selena!

by Lex1 on 11/13/2012 12:27:01 AM

OMG IKR? I loved them. They should get back together

by Emilicious on 11/12/2012 11:55:03 PM

Finally!!! nice one selena! she can do soooooooooo much better

by WhiteWolf13 on 11/12/2012 10:44:43 PM

Good!!! No offense but Selena can way better. Love you Sel!!!!

by ponygirl6298 on 11/12/2012 8:50:30 PM

NO!!!! Selena doesn't need him. Ditch him and get a new man! Go Selena!!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/12/2012 7:57:22 PM

Its about time! Way to go Selena!

by sydneylexis on 11/12/2012 7:56:16 PM

about time.

by luette on 11/12/2012 7:49:38 PM

@brenlxl
Actually he didn't cheat on her. There was just a picture posted of him with Lil Twist with Barbarba Palvin (Victoria Secret model) in the background.

by selenarox123 on 11/12/2012 7:12:27 PM

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by myipodrox16 on 11/12/2012 7:02:00 PM

For the last week, I have barely been able to eat! I'm usually a big eater, but lately I can barely choke down 900calories! I'm seeing a doctor on Friday, but until then..what could be wrong with me? Food is so gross now ): how can i eat more?

Hey girl, it's hard to say, but it sounds like you may be a bit sick (and that can cause lack of appetite). Take care of yourself and rest up. Your appetite will return soon — you've just got to get better (and seeing your doc will help you target how).

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by XxStarlessNightxX on 11/12/2012 6:57:52 PM

Join my club MuttLuvrs! It's all on ways to help shelter dogs and I'll answer any questions on dog training I can!!

by miley13t on 11/12/2012 6:52:17 PM

He actually cheated on her with a Victoria Secret model... yeah all kinda stuff on twitter.

by brenlxl on 11/12/2012 6:18:44 PM

I'm like happy that's they are over, but at the same time sad because it meant a lot to Justin :'( (not really hating on Selena)

by LexiNicoleBieber on 11/12/2012 6:10:40 PM

Whatever happens, happens.

by Gabriella123 on 11/12/2012 6:05:05 PM

thank goodness!!!!! I have been wishing for so long they would just break up. I used to be a fan of Selena's, and when Justin came into the picture, I was not happy. I never understood why anyone would support this relationship. Sorry to anyone who thought it would last.

by epicforevs on 11/12/2012 5:58:33 PM

I hate to say it, but this makes me sooo happy. I love Selena and I have nothing against Justin, but in my mind Selena and Gregg Sulkin are ment to be. <3

by Twiggi828 on 11/12/2012 5:55:47 PM

YAY! I screamed when I saw this article! FINALLY! No offense beliebers but i just don't think jb's the right guy...

by aki2000 on 11/12/2012 5:45:56 PM

I love they broke up! Selena is way better without him...

by RubySparkle on 11/12/2012 5:18:04 PM

eh i don't really care

by myfatsquirrel on 11/12/2012 4:55:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hello! I was wondering what some cool ways to get in the holiday spirit are? Like, maybe some DIY ideas? Thanks!

Hey babe-

Baking Christmas cookies with my best buds always gets me in the Christmas spirit, that and listening to my favorite Christmas jingles on the radio! Try making a list of all the gifts you wan to give you friends this year (oh, and don't forget mom and dad!) Shopping early is a great way to get in the spirit, plus you'll beat the holiday rush!! xoxo

Alexis G.

by WinnieGirlie on 11/12/2012 4:54:24 PM

Actually there's WAY more that went on behind the scenes! Justin went to Broadway to watch "Lion King" with a Victoria Secret model who was obviously flirtting with him. She also annouced on Twitter that "she was not a Selena Gomez fan." And after Selena broke up with Justin, Justin started bragging about hanging out with models and even posted a picture of himself holding a Hooters cup. I used to be a belieber, but now I think he's an immature jerk.

by Thespianstar on 11/12/2012 4:52:30 PM

I really think they should get back together! personally I am not a "belieber" but Justin and Selena look really good together!!!! Why why! why! Frown

by mandyo12 on 11/12/2012 4:44:10 PM

Ok...I have been a major belieber since the beginning...but I have grown up and I don't "fangirl" as much as I use to. I remember when they first got together and I was hoping and praying that they would break up, but now that they've broke up I don't really feel like screaming with joy like I use to think that I would. Because even though I don't know Justin (or Selena) too well, I don't like seeing either one sad. Because who likes to see anyone cry? I especially don't like seeing Justin cry. So maybe they will get back together? But even then that probably wouldn't work. People grow and change and relationships just stop working out. So I wish good luck to both of them in the future and hope that they both have good relationships in the future that will work out. I still <3 you JustinSmile no matter how old i getSmile! AND everyone stop hating and have some respect please!!

by Alykat18 on 11/12/2012 4:14:25 PM

celeb things like that never last.

by ithelin on 11/12/2012 3:51:31 PM

If u r happy about this, for either Selena's sake or Justin's sake, join the club! ( literally. We seem to have much in common!

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/12/2012 3:27:03 PM

hey girlies!do you love musical theater?are you looking at that''open auditions for the all school musical''sign and thinking,why not?are you about to audition and need some advice?are you already rehersing?whatever it is,you belong in...........

CLUB MUSICAL THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!

if you want a council position,such as secratary,tresurer,or VP,just click on my name and tell me on my personal profile.no apps,no judging,just first come,first serve,so hurry up if you want that position!and if you don't want a position,just go to the club and click on the join button!either way,i'd be glad to have you!
-ashbabe567765,president of club musical theater

by ashbabe567765 on 11/12/2012 3:23:46 PM

Thank GOD she got ride of that loser!! Now she can get herself a REAL MAN and NOT whatever "he" is. You go girl!!!

by serenitybaum on 11/12/2012 3:22:48 PM

OMG!!!!

by kaileebaileemailee on 11/12/2012 3:20:42 PM

i personally think that this is a little upsetting cuz he was soooooo happy with her!!! but i heard that they split cuz sel saw him with a vicky's secret model!! god rumors stink!!!

by luvinlife12 on 11/12/2012 3:02:14 PM

Selena did the right thing! I do not want to see them back together.

by gin15 on 11/12/2012 2:21:20 PM

I think it's good that Selena and Justin broke up. I do not wanna see them back together.

by otter77 on 11/12/2012 2:16:13 PM

WOOOHOO!!!!!!!!! JELENA IS NO MORE! It's actually kinda sad that they lasted this long. GO BELIEBERS! GO RUN TO YOUR IDOL!

by transform2314 on 11/12/2012 1:41:55 PM

THEY HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER! THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER

by julybaby01 on 11/12/2012 1:21:49 PM

Justin appears to be wearing lip gloss... lol
um, yes. you shouldnt let haters ruin ur luv. people will always hate on something about you and though you have the option too change it, you shouldnt.
do what makes you happy!

by briana13 on 11/12/2012 1:17:00 PM

NO i do not want thim to get back together.

i think Selena did the right thing in bracking up with him.

by shroomgirl on 11/12/2012 12:17:07 PM

NO i do not want them to get back together.

i think Selena was right to brake up with him.

by shroomgirl on 11/12/2012 12:15:45 PM

She could've been killed by some crazy Belieber if she didn't break up with him.

by soccer1013641 on 11/12/2012 11:52:40 AM

They need to get back together! Tney are perfect for each other. Those "beliebers" need t

by diamondgirl4404 on 11/12/2012 11:39:56 AM

Haha I was just waiting for GL to make an article on this. Its sorta sad because they were together for so long and I thought they were gonna last to 2013. Guys get ready to hear this everywhere online.

by snowver11 on 11/12/2012 10:54:55 AM