AN HOUR AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

2 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

COMMENTS

Smitten in the stars

This fall at my church they had hayrides. It was was getting dark and my crush asked me if I wanted to go on it. I...

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Okay, here's my situation. I like a guy that is two grades ahead of me, but only about a year older because he is young for his grade. Last year, different people kept on telling me that they thought he liked me (including one of his friends). One girl said that when he was with me, he was laughing and smiling nonstop, giving me eye contact, and his eyes "sparkled" (I think she was being a BIT dramatic). One person even thought we were dating!
I looked at the article in the new issue of GL that talks about decoding a guy's texts, and I realized that he uses this smiley face whenever we text (even though I text him first)- Laughing. Whenever I get to see him (which isn't really often), he still laughs a lot and gives me eye contact. He also teases me jokingly. WHAT is going on with him? I'm really confused

Hey aloha_morgan, sounds like he is crushing to me, but just too nervous to make the first move. Go up to him and start a convo and see where it goes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by aloha_morgan on 11/25/2012 10:11:47 AM

Lucky. Well, JOIN MY CLUB PLZ! It's about school- boys, friends, appearance, HW, etc. PLZ JOIN! JOIN MY CLUB ILL JOIN URS!

by Vevejen on 11/19/2012 2:38:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD! soooo i sent my crush this letter in the summer and i think he thought i was a freak because i didnt sign my name but then he found out it was me. and i just apologized for it because it was sooo stupid and he said its ok but now i think hes never gonna like me Frown what can i do?

Hey pinktastic4ever, there's still a chance for you. I wouldn't make any bold romantic moves yet. Just take it slow and get to know him all over again. Stay friendly and treat him like a friend and see where it goes. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pinktastic4ever on 11/19/2012 12:51:01 AM

luck-e!thatz so cute!why can't my crush do that? :/

by sarah <3 on 11/17/2012 10:10:31 PM

I get SO jealous when I read these and sad that nothing like this ever happens to me..and yet I always still read them lol <3 he's a keeper girl

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:55:47 PM

aww wish my crush would do that

by pandasrock292 on 11/15/2012 7:01:50 AM

OMG that is soo romantic... I wish I had a romance.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/13/2012 7:31:19 PM

Aww I wish my crush would do that

by unstopable on 11/13/2012 7:20:36 PM

Wish my crush would do thatFrown he's so oblivious:// Im flirting with him every opportunity i get and he flirts back. He says hi to me when we pass each other and stuff like that. Also, i give him a hug everyday after school. He doesn't do this with any other girl. He actually doesn't really talk to that many girls and the school dance is coming up and i keep dropping hints that i want him to ask me and he's just not getting it. Frown any advice?
PS were freshman in high school and i've known him for 2 months.

by angelfoya9 on 11/13/2012 6:52:33 PM