10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Spy our Best New Trend look: Burgundy and black

Lusting after the new burgundy and black trend? You read all about it in this month’s issue and now you’re craving more. Look no further, babes! We’ve...

that means my friend's basketball team is in style, lol. Join our club Laughing

by b_rob10 on 11/20/2012 4:00:12 PM

I love the Polk-a-dot shirtdress

by SoccerLili on 11/19/2012 5:21:57 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/19/2012 9:30:42 AM

HOw to rock black skull and crossbones tights for school without looking too weird?

Hey girl,

Those tights sound awesome! Maybe you could wear them with solid colors and not too much jewelry to let them speak for themselves.

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/17/2012 11:12:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm going to a formal birthday party and I'm wearing a taupe colored dress with nude colored tights and black shoes. Any tips for accessories, hair and makeup?

Hey girl,

That sounds like a really cute outfit! I would try wearing silver or gold jewelry and maybe simple makeup with either a standout eye or a standout lip. Our style channel has tons of suggestions for accessories and all things beauty, so check out those posts for some inspiration! http://www.girlslife.com/category/style-beauty.aspx

Meghan D.

by 1corinthiansgurl on 11/17/2012 11:07:22 PM

Winter hairstyles for a little past shoulder length, layered hair?

Hey girl,

Check out our hair styles section for tons of awesome hair ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/category/hair-styles.aspx

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/17/2012 10:40:48 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 10:03:44 PM

How to rock red lips that aren't too older looking and bold for school?

Hey girl,

I would start with a shade a little darker than what you normally wear and build up to a deep shade! Check out these posts for awesome ways to rock red lips! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/12/09/how-to-red-lips.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/02/27/Rock-Out-With-Red-Lips.aspx

Meghan D.

by * Queen of the Fashionistas* on 11/17/2012 9:49:13 PM

Hey Girlies! Do you have a question that needs to be answered? Just go to my profile and ask me in my club called julybaby01 (aka my username)!! I go on almost everyday so you can count on me! I love to help, so please ask!
MWAH :* xoxo, julybaby01

by julybaby01 on 11/17/2012 6:27:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I love all these clothes, they are ah-dorable! What are good ways to save up money to buy them? And, not the usual like helping elderly, and babysitting.
Thanks!

Do you ever get money as presents for holidays and birthdays? If you do you can start saving that money to put toward clothes Smile

Helen S.

by Macbarbie007 on 11/17/2012 3:00:47 PM

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/17/2012 2:21:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
3 questions!
1) I wanna organize my 6ft tall dresser with 5 drawers, 2 drawers are for period essentials and the other for artsy, extra skool supplies, I have 3 left to organize my skool, home, outside,and pajama clothes
2)I have a slouching problem which I get lectured at all the time! hey I cant help it if I am 5ft 7 in tall! ^-^
3) ever since I turned 13, my mom expects me to know how to wear makeup, and style up with dresses properly, idk how though she teaches me, it's hard! I am a tomboyish style type..
PLZ HELP I MODERATED THIS THREE TIMES ALREADY! IT DOESNT APPEAR! SO ANNOYING! ^-^

Hey! 1) That sounds like a good plan. Why don't you organize home stuff and pajamas in the same drawer? You could do half and half Smile 2) Just try to be conscoius of slouching when you sit down, and then try to see how long you can sit up straight. challenge yourself and it's like a game! 3) That kind of stuff comes with practice, but I find reading style blogs can help a lot with useful tips on makeup and hair and stuff. hope this helps!

Helen S.

by Susmita24 on 11/17/2012 1:11:28 PM

I want that turtleneck!

by Chloe<3 on 11/17/2012 12:47:24 AM

Haha I wore burgundy and black today! I have this dark red-black blend cable knit sweater from H and M, and I wore it with black leggings, combat boots, and a black beanie with a white bow. Smile

Oh! And I have that jacket from Forever21, and I love it! It's a great fall color Smile

by lauren330 on 11/17/2012 12:38:29 AM