12 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

13 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

14 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

1D in 3D this summer? Oh, it's on!

We’re reaching out to try and touch that crazy Harry Styles mop already. One Direction took over the TODAY show this morning. Did you tune in? Well, if...

I like 1D and will probably see the movie. Problem? I'm almost 14 and it'd be a bit awkward with my mom to watch it and they say something, um not so appropriate.

by libby22 on 12/9/2012 11:44:24 AM

My school played lwwy video on the announcements, and it was so funny because we get in trouble for like doing anything and they played that song! Do they even know what it means??

by prettypinkelephants on 12/7/2012 10:49:15 AM

i think that they are really cute but their singing could be alot better

by starcrystal12 on 12/2/2012 9:57:54 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icant belie,ve that they are making a movie i cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1D rocks

by sparklej on 11/19/2012 1:58:33 PM

I love 1D too! I cant wait to see the movie. Is Harry really the "Bad Boy" he makes us think he is. I know his nude pictures are all over the internet and he recently did interviews talking about condoms. So is he turning bad or is that just Harry? I want to see more of them and Harry!!

by fashionqn on 11/16/2012 10:35:13 PM

Good singers, like some of their songs, BUT the only one CLOSE to being cute is that guy in the middle in the pic above....

by pinklol56 on 11/16/2012 5:09:42 PM

I admit that they are really good singers, but they aren't that cute!

by rylaroo on 11/15/2012 6:05:45 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOOOVOOVOVOOEEEEE 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEPPPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEP

by aweaver13 on 11/14/2012 1:08:42 PM

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH 1D AND I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!! <3

by tswiftluver13 on 11/13/2012 8:25:31 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article Smile

by caimccle on 11/13/2012 8:23:14 PM