COMMENTS

1D in 3D this summer? Oh, it's on!

We’re reaching out to try and touch that crazy Harry Styles mop already. One Direction took over the TODAY show this morning. Did you tune in? Well, if...

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M GOING TO DIE! I CANT WAIT! I LOVE YOU, ONE DIRECTION!!! AHHH!!! <3 <3 <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/13/2012 7:21:50 PM

I am pumped for One Direction's upcoming 3D flick.

by otter77 on 11/13/2012 5:32:52 PM

Awesome!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/13/2012 5:23:59 PM

Hannah H,
thanks!!!

No Problem, Girl! I'm happy to help!

Hannah H.

by Abby774 on 11/13/2012 4:27:40 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/13/2012 4:24:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of my friends have gotten their periods and I'm the only one that hasn't yet! My boobs have been growing since 4th grade, and I've weighed over 100 pounds since 6th grade! Please help!!!!!

Hey Girl! Don't worry too much, its hard to tell when you will get your period and other variables like genetics and height come into play, everybody's body is different so don't compare what you're friends are going through to yourself.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Abby774 on 11/13/2012 3:57:41 PM

OMG i just LOVE ONE DIRECTION.

by shroomgirl on 11/13/2012 3:57:10 PM

their album released early for some reason. it released the 9th! LOVE IT!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/13/2012 3:39:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I renewed my magazine order for girlslife over a month ago and I didn't get mine today!!! This happens every year and well it is annoying!!! (Sorry) What should I do? Is there anyway I can call the girlsife center or something so they can send me my magazine so I could at least get it at the end of the week or next week? Thanks!!!

Hey Chica, try out these links, they might help you:

I hope everything gets straightened out!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/13/2012 3:34:13 PM

another part of my awful day was that i found out my friend didnt invite me to her party. Frown and that same friend invited my other friend who didnt invite me either!!! Cry
im so sad what should i do?

Hey, Girl. That really stinks. Unfortunatley, you shouldn't invite yourself to the party because that isn't very polite. Maybe the invitation got lost, so play it cool. If you really are close, tell her it kind of hurt your feelings.

Hannah H.