AN HOUR AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/BZBTuZU2FW

2 HOURS AGO Your first assignment? #DIY adorbs school supplies with @theduckbrand: http://t.co/53XoMkPIgK

COMMENTS

1D in 3D this summer? Oh, it's on!

We’re reaching out to try and touch that crazy Harry Styles mop already. One Direction took over the TODAY show this morning. Did you tune in? Well, if...

I like 1D and will probably see the movie. Problem? I'm almost 14 and it'd be a bit awkward with my mom to watch it and they say something, um not so appropriate.

by libby22 on 12/9/2012 11:44:24 AM

My school played lwwy video on the announcements, and it was so funny because we get in trouble for like doing anything and they played that song! Do they even know what it means??

by prettypinkelephants on 12/7/2012 10:49:15 AM

i think that they are really cute but their singing could be alot better

by starcrystal12 on 12/2/2012 9:57:54 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icant belie,ve that they are making a movie i cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1D rocks

by sparklej on 11/19/2012 1:58:33 PM

I love 1D too! I cant wait to see the movie. Is Harry really the "Bad Boy" he makes us think he is. I know his nude pictures are all over the internet and he recently did interviews talking about condoms. So is he turning bad or is that just Harry? I want to see more of them and Harry!!

by fashionqn on 11/16/2012 10:35:13 PM

Good singers, like some of their songs, BUT the only one CLOSE to being cute is that guy in the middle in the pic above....

by pinklol56 on 11/16/2012 5:09:42 PM

I admit that they are really good singers, but they aren't that cute!

by rylaroo on 11/15/2012 6:05:45 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOOOVOOVOVOOEEEEE 1D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEPPPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEP

by aweaver13 on 11/14/2012 1:08:42 PM

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH 1D AND I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!! <3

by tswiftluver13 on 11/13/2012 8:25:31 PM

Sorry I'm posting this but I want to all I can to get crush to like me

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart where your real heart is
Tomorrow your crush will ask you out
This will only work if you post this on your favorite article Smile

by caimccle on 11/13/2012 8:23:14 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG I'M GOING TO DIE! I CANT WAIT! I LOVE YOU, ONE DIRECTION!!! AHHH!!! <3 <3 <3

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/13/2012 7:21:50 PM

I am pumped for One Direction's upcoming 3D flick.

by otter77 on 11/13/2012 5:32:52 PM

Awesome!

by wesdelwarrior on 11/13/2012 5:23:59 PM

Hannah H,
thanks!!!

No Problem, Girl! I'm happy to help!

Hannah H.

by Abby774 on 11/13/2012 4:27:40 PM

***************************************************HEYGIRLS!!!**********************************************
Need advice? Like, on anything? From boys to friends to middle school, I have advice on everything. You can join to get advice, or just to chat with other people. My club is called CLUB ANYTHING, so just click on my username it's in purple under this comment( puddinface7) and click on CLUB ANYTHING. I'll see you there!

by puddinface7 on 11/13/2012 4:24:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of my friends have gotten their periods and I'm the only one that hasn't yet! My boobs have been growing since 4th grade, and I've weighed over 100 pounds since 6th grade! Please help!!!!!

Hey Girl! Don't worry too much, its hard to tell when you will get your period and other variables like genetics and height come into play, everybody's body is different so don't compare what you're friends are going through to yourself.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Abby774 on 11/13/2012 3:57:41 PM

OMG i just LOVE ONE DIRECTION.

by shroomgirl on 11/13/2012 3:57:10 PM

their album released early for some reason. it released the 9th! LOVE IT!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 11/13/2012 3:39:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I renewed my magazine order for girlslife over a month ago and I didn't get mine today!!! This happens every year and well it is annoying!!! (Sorry) What should I do? Is there anyway I can call the girlsife center or something so they can send me my magazine so I could at least get it at the end of the week or next week? Thanks!!!

Hey Chica, try out these links, they might help you:

I hope everything gets straightened out!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by BabyDahl13 on 11/13/2012 3:34:13 PM

another part of my awful day was that i found out my friend didnt invite me to her party. Frown and that same friend invited my other friend who didnt invite me either!!! Cry
im so sad what should i do?

Hey, Girl. That really stinks. Unfortunatley, you shouldn't invite yourself to the party because that isn't very polite. Maybe the invitation got lost, so play it cool. If you really are close, tell her it kind of hurt your feelings.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Carrie_Underwood on 11/13/2012 3:28:54 PM

So my brother blurted out to alot of people at school that i "loved" this guy named raul. So. Not. True. I only like him as a friend. so of course, this other kid started screaming "OLIVIA LOVES RAUL, OLIVIA LOVES RAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and one of the people that my brother told is Raul's BEST FRIEND. >Frown im like so mad ive had an awful day. how can i get over think and get everyone to know that i DONT LIKE HIM?
-embaressed by own brother

Hey, Embarassed by Own Brother. Sibling tend to embarass us A LOT. There isn't really a nice way to show everybody that You don't like this guy, so keep going about your own business like you would any other day and it will eventually blow over. Sorry I can't help you more.

Hannah H.