AN HOUR AGO Amp up your autumn #OOTD with some mani magic:

2 HOURS AGO TOMORROW! Add a little ~magic~ to your life with #WITSAcademy, premiering at 7pm on @NickelodeonTV! #MustWatch

3 HOURS AGO Okay, it's officially cold. Anyone wanna bring us a #TGL?:

GL Exclusive: Join GL Buzz Babes to score sweet swag, special surveys and more!

Who are GL Buzz Babes? GL Buzz Babes are our most dedicated readers. They're total trendsetters who love to share their thoughts on everything that matters...

MOD MOD MOD! I don't get how do I know if i'm in and it says I have to sign up to take a survey what are the surveys for?

Signing up is a cinch! CLICK HERE to join, then check your inbox for insider news, contests and hot opportunities! The survey is to see what kind of stuff we might wanna send your way Smile

Helen S.

by farishta123 on 8/31/2013 2:23:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I just signed up, and I was wondering if I would get an email or something. Also, how often do you send out the buzz babe packages and what is usually in them? Thanks!

Hey chica! It varies on how often Buzz Babes get packages, and what's in them is always different! You'll get an email next time we send one out to he Buzz Babes- probably some time next week! xoxo

Kate G.

by hello my name is... on 8/9/2013 2:21:16 PM

Mod!!!!!!!!!!!! I just realized I've made some mistakes on the survey, but it won't let me take it again! What do I do? Thanks. ;)

Hey girlie,

I’m not sure if there’s
a way to retake the quiz, but you should still be able to become a Buzz Babe!

Meghan D.

by sandykitti23 on 8/8/2013 9:37:23 PM

hey so I signed up a couple weeks ago and I haven't gotten anything saying im in... when do you think I will know? thanks!

Hey GL girl! If you signed up, you should get your buzz babes package soon!

by pinkslip_01 on 7/31/2013 3:11:03 PM

I put the wrong email address so i can't take it again please answer

by Bubble Gum Pop on 7/26/2013 6:47:34 PM

Mod mod mod, help me please! Ok so I signed up about a week ago and I don't know if I'm in gl buzz babes. I really want to review products. So how do I know if I got in? Will I receive an email that tells me I got a gl buzz babes package? When will I get a package? Thanks, anyways mods. <3

Hey GL girl! If you signed up, you'll get a package soon!

by glfashionguru on 7/24/2013 2:43:08 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!! I have a question I first took the quiz and I didn't have a girlslife account but I provided an email address. A day later I signed up for a girls life account and also provided my home adress with my email. So my question is that will my items be sent to my home adress and will it know that I have an account now with an home adress where my items can be sent to? Sorry if it seems complicated. Now I can't take the quiz again.

Hey! Now that your adress is in the system I'm sure it will be acle to associate your email with it if you win something. So you should be all set. Good luck! Helen S.

by glfashionguru on 7/20/2013 1:56:09 PM

mod mod mod mod! ok I have a question, I did the survey a couple days ago and I was wondering when I would know if I were in. how many days do you think it is going to take? thanks! <3

Hey GL girl! Next time a Buzz Babes package is sent out, you should get it!

by pinkslip_01 on 7/19/2013 2:23:57 PM

omg I would LOVE to become a buzz babe

by alexiachic on 7/19/2013 12:59:58 PM

Mod mod mod mod
Ok so not too long I signed up for buzz have and it WELL past 2 weeks and I have received no emails and it won't let me take the survey again. Does everyone get picked because I got nothing back THANKS... I really want to be buzz babe

Hey DumebiDiva, mhmm I'm not sure why that happened. Let me check it and see what happened. I'll get back to ya later. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by DumebiDivia on 7/14/2013 11:47:31 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!