1 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

3 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

GL Exclusive: Join GL Buzz Babes to score sweet swag, special surveys and more!

Who are GL Buzz Babes? GL Buzz Babes are our most dedicated readers. They're total trendsetters who love to share their thoughts on everything that matters...

Does everyone who enters get in? I really want to be a part of this!! Thanks Laughing

by NaRayRay on 7/13/2013 4:30:00 PM

I signed up a couple times because i didn't get the whole concept is everyone who signs up a buzz babe? I signed up but i didn't get any emails informing me that i'm a buzz babe

by Christal101 on 7/10/2013 8:31:11 PM

This looks like a super awesome thing to do-hope I get more deets soon<3

by jillz on 7/8/2013 1:55:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just joined GL buzz babes but are they still doing buzz babes? If so when will I get my first product?

Hey girl!

After signing up, you'll receive an e-mail within 2 weeks. Then check your email for our weekly Buzz Babes e-mail on Fridays. In the newsletters, you'll be able to sign up to try out products (but GL doesn't send out sample products automatically- ya gotta sign up).

xo

Caroline C.

by fashiongirl43 on 7/2/2013 9:33:59 AM

MOD MOD I signed up but i forgot to check books that I'm interested in reviewing. Is their anyway to go back and check it??

Hey gabbigooh9, I think you should be okay girly, but if it's really worrying you go back and sign up again. Xoxo

Smile

Lynae P.

by gabbigooh9 on 5/28/2013 7:12:51 PM

i havnt gotten an email whats up?

by yummyhair99 on 3/23/2013 9:29:28 AM

mod mod mod how do you know your a buzz babe?

Hey mrspayne13, they are girls who are on a special email list. Click the link to join for the latest updates and offers! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by mrspayne13 on 3/22/2013 7:27:29 PM

OMG! If you're reading this I just want you to know that it isn't a lie. I almost didn't join because my dad said it was a fake and they were going to spam my email and stuff. I decided to take my chances and I was glad I did. Occasionally, I get an email with a new survey, contest, or article I'm interested in. I entered one of their contests and I won. In the next 4 weeks or so, I'm going to get a package in the mail with a brand new book! I definetly think its worthwhile for you to join. Just fill out the survey and wait for an email! That's all it takes.

by beaky54321 on 3/8/2013 9:26:16 PM

I won the Murad Skin Collection and tested it out (It was wonderful btw), should I now send an email or post a comment about it or nothing? I'm not really sure where/if I should write the review. Thanks.

hey! congrats! are you a buzz babe or did you just enter to win? If you just entered to win, no review needed Smile

Helen S.

by Varchang on 3/2/2013 3:20:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I havent gotten an email that means im not in? Its been two weeks already.

hey! yes, I think so, but there should be a new round eventually I think Smile

Helen S.