Bridget M.

is modding

8 MINUTES AGO Who else is pumped for the Super Bowl!? RT for Seahawks Fav for Patriots🏈http://t.co/tPjq5YJU5bb

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 catch some zzz's with Earth Therapeutics' Hello Kitty Mask from @Kohls: http://t.co/3coviv7mNl

1 HOURS AGO Fashion advice...from a groundhog?! http://t.co/chCJ7Yi5SZ

COMMENTS

GL Exclusive: Join GL Buzz Babes to score sweet swag, special surveys and more!

Who are GL Buzz Babes? GL Buzz Babes are our most dedicated readers. They're total trendsetters who love to share their thoughts on everything that matters...

Mod mod mod
Do we get an email or something that we got in? Anyway I kinda live on the other Side of the prime Meridian does it matter if I post things festive yet fashionable from my country Bangladesh? Thnx!

Hey girl, yep, once you've signed up, you should begin receiving emails soon.  GL has readers all over the world and we're all for worldly fashion.

Karin E.

by AwesomeAmber on 1/29/2013 9:53:29 AM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 7:56:11 PM

how do i know if i got in?

by cupcakemonkey13 on 1/26/2013 4:12:24 PM

OMG I got in and I'm so excited!! I wish the emails would come out more often though......

by elenacondra on 1/26/2013 12:19:26 AM

do you get to keep the stuff they send you?

by Black Fire on 1/20/2013 5:22:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!
I took the survey, how will I know if I've been selected? Does it let you join automatically? Will it email you if you haven't been selected? Thanks...

by Linsertart on 1/19/2013 12:57:30 PM

To your e-mail and I think that u are automatically joined

by Lexiizawesomez on 1/15/2013 10:06:11 PM

when they say "check your inbox" do they mean your email account or some thing on your profile or something

by ArianaKatFan on 1/13/2013 6:51:01 PM

how can i tell when im a buzz babe? i took the survey but i dont know if it went through, all it said was "thank you for completing this survey" thanks for any help XD

by ArianaKatFan on 1/13/2013 6:45:52 PM

How do I sign up? and can you live in Australia and still be in the buzz babes???

Hey sweetsiena, click the link below and fill out the survey. Hope you're selected girly! Xoxo

Lynae P.