23 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

AN HOUR AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

GL Exclusive: Join GL Buzz Babes to score sweet swag, special surveys and more!

Who are GL Buzz Babes? GL Buzz Babes are our most dedicated readers. They're total trendsetters who love to share their thoughts on everything that matters...

k so i left school on wednedday early cuz i had these super terrible cramps that were making me cry alot. and i stayed home on thurs too cuz i was still in terrible pain. i home now and im bored out of my mind! im still in some pain so i cant really move around that much (its awful, i missed 4 and a half hours of dance class yesterday!) so any ideas that dont involve sitting on the couch and watching endless hours of keeping up with the kardashians? please help meeeee!!!! thanks Smile

hey girl! I'm sorry you haven't being feelings well, cramps stink. when I'm sick, I love to curl up with some tea and a book, so I totally recommend that. If you're feeling arsty, you could head over to the arts and crafts section of the site and try out a fall craft. Or, you could make the pistachio & cranberry bark that our founding editor karen loves so much!

xoxo

Katie L.

by carebear27 on 11/16/2012 12:40:17 PM

I love this club and can't wait to join! How will I know when I'm in?
Thx Smile

Hey Girl! All clubs are open here on GL, if you joined you should already be a member!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 4:46:36 PM

OMG this is great! Can't wait to become a member!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/15/2012 4:27:32 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 11/14/2012 5:49:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD?
I have dandruff in my hair! I swear I wash my hair everyday with shampoo, actually 3x a week, shampoo but I soak my hair and put oil on friday so it could heal over the weekends, my mom said it runs in the family but it's relly annoying caz people keep teasing me and my best guy friend caz he has ALOT of dandruff more than me and I started 2 days ago! Is it because of him? He also washes his hair every single day! He told me that, ugh, so annoying my head off and my friends join in a friendly way, but he always blushes when they say," aww dandruff boy and girl, so cute together, blah blah blah! `~` PLZ HELP! Home remedies? Special shampoo(btw i use tresemmme)? watever it is, plz tell me! :/

hey girl! dandruff is not contagious, so you didn't get it from your BGF. there are actually special shampoos with pyrithione zinc oxide (I believe that's the ingredient...) that will help your dandruff a lot. Have you heard of Head & Shoulders? That's a great dandruff shampoo brand!

xoxo

Katie L.

by Susmita24 on 11/14/2012 4:49:25 PM

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, WE NEED MEMBERS AND WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL YOU I KNOW WOULD BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!! PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/14/2012 4:06:16 PM