COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

My friend is a junior, turning 17 in a few weeks, and she's never been kissed. Really, it's not a big deal.

by Dawnstar on 11/20/2012 4:27:12 PM

Yea, you're sick of hearing: JOIN MY CLUB! JOIN MY CLUB!
My message: What is above, it's about school, boys, friends, fashion, etc. !!Pretty much everything!! Laughing !!!IF U JOIN MINE ILL JOIN URS!!!
-Thx, ik ik ur sick of these messages. WELL!

by VeveJen on 11/19/2012 8:50:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What things can be done to get a guy become interested in kissing? And when it comes to making the first move do you think guys would be more offended or embarrassed about if they didn't get things going?

Hey girl, I don't think a guy would be offended by not making the first move. As for making him interested, it helps if he's interested in you first. If he's your BF, go for it or hint you're interested. That may be all the push he needs to go for it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fashionqn on 11/19/2012 6:18:45 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:42:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WALKED IN ON MY OLDER BRO KISSING HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!
okay,i guess they never noticed but still!!!!!! and i guess it was 3 weeks ago, but im dying to tell someone, but i also dont want to!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale and take a deep breath! Yes, PDA is super awkward to walk in on but rest assured, it's natural for two people in a relationship to be kissing. So let go of the memory and move forward. And if your bro ever goes on about what a good kisser he is, giggle and give him a smart, "Oh, I'm sure. I saw."

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 11/19/2012 5:13:16 PM

I14, I have not been kissed either. Don't worry (: There are a lot of girls who have not been kissed yet.

by Briluvscookies on 11/19/2012 3:59:47 PM

I'm only 11 so I prob wont be kissed in a LONG while

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:09:21 PM

Honey, I'm 14 and a half and have never been kissed. I'm personally fine with it and theres not anyone in my high school except for the sophmores (Oh the sophmores...) that I'd even think about dating or kissing and I'm not going to get any one of the sophmores so it's not like I care. I just let it go because the right person will come to you someday (Hopefully for me too).

by mlrabideau on 11/19/2012 11:11:39 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 10:18:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this guy that I have 2 classes with, he's really funny and sweet.I like him but I'm not sure he likes me back because he's a very flirtatious person. Sometimes when he sees me, he'll say things like, "Nice hair!" and "I like your outfit." Is he just being nice or does he really like me?

Hey babe,

Sometimes it's hard to tell. Be flirtatious back and see if he responds. If you really wanna be daring ask him! What's the worst that could happen? Xoxo

alexis g.