1 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

COMMENTS

Never been kissed: Why am I the odd girl out?

I'm 13 and never been kissed. I'm not even scared of it! But everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) at my school has already. Why am I...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I like this kid in my class he was my bgf until he found out when he did the whole school did. Now he acts like he HATES ME all the girls in the school say hes too nice to hate anyone. It is first year at this school as well as me. HELP ME!

Hey Chica, He probably doesn't hate you. He's most likely just a little uncomfortable or feels awkward when you're around. Put him at ease by acting like yourself.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by crushblush on 2/26/2013 1:11:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MODMOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like a kid in my class from the begining of the year it has seemed like he likes meto. From the time he found out to more than a month later he is still iceing me out. Im iceing him out to though. His friends always ask eachother should we tell her. When it is just me and his friend we are toatally awsome friends. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hey Girl, stop icing him out. If you are more open to him, then he will be too.

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by crushblush on 2/26/2013 1:05:45 AM

Mod Mod Mod
I'm 13 too. Never been kissed or aske out. I really like this, guy, like the biggest crush I have ever had. It's probably since my hormones are up but I totally love him. He might like me, I don't know, but he's my friend's ex. SHe doesn't like him, but if I asked him out and he said yes, what would she say? She doesn't know I like him and if I were to tell her, she would laugh at me and say bad things about him. Only one friends knows that I like him but she's not being supportive. I don't mind, but should friends be supportive?

Hey girlie,

I would talk to her before you do anything--do you want to lose your friendship with her for a chance at a guy you're not sure likes you? You don't know she would laugh at you if you don't tell her, and it would probably hurt her feelings a lot if you didn't tell her! Honesty is the best way to go, so I would try explaining to her why you like him and hopefully she will understand.

Meghan D.

by PeculiarGurl on 2/22/2013 9:10:05 PM

In my opinion, you shouldn't worry yourself with a boyfriend until high school. I am on 8th grade, and nobody in my class even has a boyfriend except one girl in my class is dating a guy in my class and everybody seems to think it's kind of weird. I know I do!

by animalsrock22 on 2/15/2013 5:47:49 PM

lol i've never been kissed too AND been on a date. i know how you feel Tong

by islandgirl23 on 2/9/2013 10:54:02 PM

I know how this feels...I'm 17 and never been kissed. Let alone been on a date. Lots of people compliment my appearance but I'm probably too shy and quiet or something. I would never approach a guy before he approached me.

by lazyotaku on 2/6/2013 9:50:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I'm twelve and sometimes i worry no one will ever like me or I'll never have a boyfriend. Will a girl have at least one boyfriend in there life? Please answer

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by Monet428 on 1/19/2013 3:11:21 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
so, i like this guy in class, where i live, school just started and, we r all new, so his seat is really far from mine, and it is really hard to look or smile at him, because there are many students in between. i am too shy to talk to him (or any boy, really) and i think he is shy too...HELP!!, im crushing big time and i dont have any idea what to do!!

Meghan D.

by musiclover31rr on 1/4/2013 11:05:50 AM

Thanks for the advice Laughing

by Glitter_Freak on 1/2/2013 7:24:13 PM

MOD!!
I have a crush on my BGF and I dont know what to do hes said that we should hang and usually he would ask me and my BFF to hang. Hes also once offered to stay up with me when i wanted to pull an all nighter even though he had a head ache. im really confused does he like me back??? HELP!!

Hey girl, sounds promising since he wants to hangout solo. Go ahead and step up the flirting!

Jenn S.

by Glitter_Freak on 1/2/2013 7:36:57 AM

MOD!
I told my bestfriend that I liked him and now things are awkward between us. I dont know what to do! I want to be back to the way we were but I feel weird and awkward every time im around him.

hey girl! youve just gotta communicate. tell him how youre feeling and that you just want things back the way they were. if you dont talk about it, it will never get resolved. xoxo

Katie L.

by JamieBieber on 12/24/2012 1:12:32 PM

MOD MOD
Thanks for the advice Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 12/22/2012 10:26:18 AM

I'm 15 and home schooled I do get out of my house
But when I do I feel so nervous around guys
I really want a boyfriend I cried really hard about
It one day I do want a boyfriend but I can never
Get the courage up to talk to a guy any advice?
Thanks Smile

Hey girl,

It's normal to want a boyfriend, but don't let that get to you too much, because there's nothing wrong with being single! There will be plenty of time in the future to date guys, trust me Smile As for talking to guys, try starting a conversation about a topic you're comfortable with and go from there. Since you're homeschooled, you could ask them to tell you some funny stories of things that happened at their schools, or ask what subjects they're taking and tell them about what you're studying, too. Once you're comfortable talking with them, it will be easier to move on to other topics. Try to think of it as talking to a friend so you will be more comfortable.

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 12/21/2012 11:11:29 PM

Hi everyone! Please read: (It's not mine, just to let you know that.)

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/20/2012 9:02:25 PM

I doubt most people who've said they've had their first kiss actually have, but they feel the same way you do and are just to afraid to admit it! Plus, a kiss doesn't really mean anything until it's with someone you care about. So hold on to that kiss until someone special comes along!

by RoJo77 on 12/12/2012 12:16:06 AM

a kiss is too special to be given at thirteen. being in a relationship is too much at thirteen. at thirteen, people should enjoy their childhood while it lasts. they shouldn't worry about being kissed or kissing. (some people wait until their wedding day for their first kiss!)

by monicagrace on 12/11/2012 5:39:50 PM

I'm 18 and my lips are still virgin. It's not that big of a deal. Personally, I don't even think people should be dating at 13. Way too young. Just enjoy being a kid for now. Look forward to the first kiss but don't worry too much about it.

by NightMelody on 12/10/2012 1:24:19 PM

I'm 18 an d my lips are still virgin. It's not that big of a deal. Personally, I don't even think people should be dating at 13. Way too young. Just enjoy being a kid for now. look forward to the first kiss but don't worry too much about it.

by NightMelody on 12/10/2012 1:23:35 PM

Kissing is great but dont feel pressured into doing it. So many times talking with friends leaves you wanting to do things they are doing or more and you may not be ready. Kissing leads to other things, so you need to know how far you want to go.

by fashionqn on 12/2/2012 11:23:25 PM

Don't be a in a rush to get your first kiss! Or any kiss at all! Would you rather get it over with and have it mean nothing at all, or wait for it and have it be spectacular? I was 17, and it was great! Sure, the relationship didn't last...but you never forget that first one!

by pag53 on 11/30/2012 10:04:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so when I was back in 8th grade, I went to the 8th grade dance (for graduation) with my best guy friend who I like. I went to his house all dressed up for the dance and our moms were going picture crazy and stuff like that. My friend's mom said "You should send a picture to your dad" so his mom took a picture of us on his phone. I asked him to send it to me because I really liked it so he sent it to me AND his dad at the same time. When his dad replied to it, he must've clicked "Reply all" because I got his response too and it was just a ;) face. Yes, a winky face. And I know he is close to his dad so does that mean my friend likes me? We talk all the time but I moved away but we still talk and he is probably coming up here for winter break. I still really really like him. If he did like me then, is there a possibility he still does??

Hey girl,

He might have just been smiling that his son was growing up! If you like him and are friends, there's a chance he likes you, but I can't tell you that! Keep being friends and if you want to tell him you like him, tell him you still want to be friends no matter how he feels. Have fun when you see him over break!

Meghan D.

by pupz333 on 11/30/2012 9:21:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! So I really really liked this guy, and he likes me too. But I figured him out...by that I mean I figured out that he only wants me for sexual things. An example is once we hugged he grabbed my butt and walked away. So he obviously didn't want to talk to me, and just wanted to touch my butt. So now I don't like him anymore and been ignoring him. How and when do I tell him I'm not interested anymore? Thank you in advance. <3

Hey LoveHappens, since he shows you how he feels through his physical actions, do the same to him. Don't hug him, just wave. If you do hug him make it quick and if he tries to grab you push him away. Little things like that will give him hints. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LoveHappens on 11/29/2012 10:09:34 PM

I've been going out with my bf for to months and he hasn't kissed me yet. We've talked about it a few times but it never happens! Suggestions?

Hey girl! If you feel ready, I say you just go for it. I have a feeling he's a bit scared. Plan a date and plant that kiss! Don't attack him, of course, but sometimes the gal has to be the one to make the first move when it comes to shy guys.

xoxo

Katie L.

by kenzielynn on 11/28/2012 6:38:05 AM

Hey, the only reason I've ever been kissed is because at the time I was 3, and it was some guy friend of mine. It doesnt count, and that doesnt matter.

by WashingtonGirlie13 on 11/26/2012 2:07:43 PM

you arent odd i know a 14 year old whos never even be asked out... most teenagers i know never even been close to kissing someone and ther 14,15,and higher

by TacoGirly on 11/25/2012 10:13:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!

I have 2 "questions"
So my parents are divorced and every summer I go visit my dad for about 8-10 weeks. Don't get me wrong I love my dad and i love spending time with him but I miss my friends A LOT!!! I kind of want to spend more time here (where I live for the school year) but I don't want to hurt my dad's feelings. What should I do??

My other "dilemma" is that me and this guy have liked each other for like a year and we finally told each other and we were good friends before. We're now dating and I want to spend more time with him but his mom is super overprotective and practically thinks all girls are evil. How can I get to know his mom better so she can see that I'm not a "bad" girl???

by citygurl13 on 11/25/2012 2:29:29 AM

i had my first kiss when i was 13, but i'm 16 now and most of my friends haven't had boyfriends.

by the_last_ninja on 11/24/2012 10:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Okay, I like this guy but he isn't exactly "the hottest tamale on the plate", if you know what I mean. And even worse, I think one of my best friends likes him too! She's never actually admitted it but whenever we talk about it she gets all giggly and blush and says she doesn't, so I'm pretty sure she does. Any advice? Help!

Hey girl,

It doesn't matter how popular he is or what he looks like as long as you like his personality, so don't let that be a factor! As for your friend, it's okay to ave the same crush, but if you are planning to tell him you like him I would check with your friend first so she isn't hurt!

Meghan D.

by s4prez on 11/24/2012 10:45:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I met this guy at the park the other day and we hit it off. I thought he liked me a lot because he asked for my number. Then I texted him a few days after to talk and his signature was <3 Courtney <3, which as you may have guessed is not my name. I asked if he had a girlfriend and he said " I do now, sorry." I was heartbroken, because he is uber-cute. He might be kind of a player so I'm pretty sure they might be broken up by now. So, there are two questions here. Did he really like me? If he ask me out should I say yes or no?Aside from him being sorta a player he also has a swearing problem but not around me. I don't want to try to change him. I am in 7th grade and homeschool and not allowed to date. I feel like I have no idea how to meet him and talk. I can't go to the park cuz it's no like winter. As I said I have serious problems. ;) LOL

Hey girlie, so to me it seems like you got a bit of a player on your hands. If you only met him once, and he's in a relationship however sketchy it may be it seems to me like he's not worth your time. I'm sure he was initially interested in you when he asked for your number but the fact that he had a new gal within days proves he must have been chattin up several ladies at a time...and you deserve a guy who's gonna give you all his attention! Plus, the fact that your not allowed to date yet means  that this shouldn't stress you out. For now, I'd stick to meeting guys through trusted friends and build solid relationships with guys you can see yourself dating, once your allowed of course. Hope this helps!

Jenn S.

by niallstrueprincess on 11/23/2012 3:19:23 PM

13?? I'm 15 and haven't kissed or dated, neither have most of my friends. Anyway, what is the rush?

by Catlover4723 on 11/20/2012 5:11:23 PM

My friend is a junior, turning 17 in a few weeks, and she's never been kissed. Really, it's not a big deal.

by Dawnstar on 11/20/2012 4:27:12 PM

Yea, you're sick of hearing: JOIN MY CLUB! JOIN MY CLUB!
My message: What is above, it's about school, boys, friends, fashion, etc. !!Pretty much everything!! Laughing !!!IF U JOIN MINE ILL JOIN URS!!!
-Thx, ik ik ur sick of these messages. WELL!

by VeveJen on 11/19/2012 8:50:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
What things can be done to get a guy become interested in kissing? And when it comes to making the first move do you think guys would be more offended or embarrassed about if they didn't get things going?

Hey girl, I don't think a guy would be offended by not making the first move. As for making him interested, it helps if he's interested in you first. If he's your BF, go for it or hint you're interested. That may be all the push he needs to go for it.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fashionqn on 11/19/2012 6:18:45 PM

***********JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!!********************

My club, Style Advice! is fulled with great tips on fashion! We would like to have more members than we do now! Your members right now seem to love the club! I had one member tell me,"This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was so sweet! Smile I run the club! I post every single day, and they are new tips! Smile I think that's what makes Style Advice a great club because a lot of clubs don't update that often! Mine does! We hope to see you all there soon! And thanks to those who read this advertisement! Smile) See ya soon! Smile -Avery <3

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/19/2012 5:42:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WALKED IN ON MY OLDER BRO KISSING HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!
okay,i guess they never noticed but still!!!!!! and i guess it was 3 weeks ago, but im dying to tell someone, but i also dont want to!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl, take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale and take a deep breath! Yes, PDA is super awkward to walk in on but rest assured, it's natural for two people in a relationship to be kissing. So let go of the memory and move forward. And if your bro ever goes on about what a good kisser he is, giggle and give him a smart, "Oh, I'm sure. I saw."

xoxo

Alyssa B.

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 11/19/2012 5:13:16 PM

I14, I have not been kissed either. Don't worry (: There are a lot of girls who have not been kissed yet.

by Briluvscookies on 11/19/2012 3:59:47 PM

I'm only 11 so I prob wont be kissed in a LONG while

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:09:21 PM

Honey, I'm 14 and a half and have never been kissed. I'm personally fine with it and theres not anyone in my high school except for the sophmores (Oh the sophmores...) that I'd even think about dating or kissing and I'm not going to get any one of the sophmores so it's not like I care. I just let it go because the right person will come to you someday (Hopefully for me too).

by mlrabideau on 11/19/2012 11:11:39 AM

Want to be popular, or just want your crush to notice you. Well we can help you with that. Need to know what dress to wear or what to do when you have an embarrassing moment. We have it all just ask

by icecream8975 on 11/19/2012 10:18:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this guy that I have 2 classes with, he's really funny and sweet.I like him but I'm not sure he likes me back because he's a very flirtatious person. Sometimes when he sees me, he'll say things like, "Nice hair!" and "I like your outfit." Is he just being nice or does he really like me?

Hey babe,

Sometimes it's hard to tell. Be flirtatious back and see if he responds. If you really wanna be daring ask him! What's the worst that could happen? Xoxo

alexis g.

by Dstyles34 on 11/19/2012 9:29:17 AM

Modmodmod!
Okay this might be a crazy qeustion, but how do you know when your in love? How would you describe the feeling of being in love?

Hey girl,

it's different for everyone. The best advice I can tell you is-- you'll know when you're in love. There won't be a doubt in your mind. Xoxo

alexis g.

by Becca<3's you on 11/19/2012 6:53:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD i found out that my grandmother has diabetes. Now I know that it runs in the family and I'm afraid of getting diabetes when I'm older. I'm so worried about it. Is there anything I can do to fight back now while I'm young and healthy?

Hey PuppyCT, that's all you have to do is stay healthy. Start watching your intake of sugar now. You don't have to be super strict but just don't overdo it. You can even ask your grandma for tips on how to stay healthy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 11/18/2012 10:33:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I told this guy that I liked him, and at first he started to act all cool like he already knew. Then an hour later he said he was sorry and he gave me his number to text him. A few days later, I got a message from his bff saying that my crush doesn't like me. Then he proceeded to ask me if I ever liked him. I said that I only like him as a friend. He got mad when I said that. Once my crush's bff said that, my crush has been avoiding me like crazy. I messaged him on facebook saying "Can we just forget about everything and just be friends? It's awkward now whenever we see each other and it doesn't have to been that way." and he saw it and logged off immediately. Is he just avoiding me because his bff likes me too? Did he not wanna lose his friendship? How can I repair our relationship if he wants no part of me?

Hey girlie, you're probably right about both of them liking you. Give things time to settle down and cool off. With Thanksgiving break coming up, you'll have some extra time apart. And within a few weeks, hopefully the whole thing will blow over.

Lauren T.

by kittycatmeowmeowchelsea on 11/18/2012 8:59:14 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I like this guy but im not sure if he likes me. But the problem is that one of my friends went out with him and she still has feelings for him. I dont want to be a bad friend. What should i do?

Hey girlie, if your friend has feelings for him there's not much you can do. Wait until she gets over him and is comfortable with it before you make a move.

Lauren T.

by domoluvu25 on 11/18/2012 8:30:34 PM

at least your only 13, im 16 and havent had my first kiss yet. and ive had a boyfriend. yup im sad

by mmragan13 on 11/18/2012 7:05:44 PM

There is a guy that likes me but he is in 7th grade and i am in sixth and he wants to be my boyfriend but i am not sure if i like him or not i mean he isnt bad but he isnt that good either and this other 7th grader was flirting with me and he reminds me of my ex but i am not sure if i should ask if he really likes me!!! What should I do????

by daphbug01 on 11/18/2012 5:33:50 PM

i kind of have the same problem with dating. I mean im only 12 but ALL of my friends have a boyfriend!!!!!

by yolo:D on 11/18/2012 5:18:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
There's this guy that's been flirting with me a lot at school lately..we are family friends so we've known eachother a long time. I need advice because I'm starting to sort of like him but he's two years younger then me! He's in 9th grade and I'm in 11th. I know a relationship could never work but am I really weird to like a guy whose two years younger then I am?? He's so much taller then me, so it doesn't feel like there's a big age difference but there is..PLEASE I NEED ADVICE, I'M REALLY STRESSING OVER THIS!! Thanks<3

Hey maggie183, no that's not weird at all. And it's only two years girl, that's nothing. I think you should give him a chance. Plus he's tall so no one would know. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 11/18/2012 11:19:22 AM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:48:48 AM

Your time will come. I know there is a lot of pressure to do it, my friends and I are always talking about guys and kissing and what we have done. It seems like there is always someone who makes you feel bad for not having done something yet. So wait for the right guy.

by fashionqn on 11/17/2012 11:58:32 PM

chill your only 13 wait for the right guy and moment.im 17 alomost 18 and iv never been kissed.

by angie453soccer on 11/17/2012 10:32:11 PM

You're 13, calm down. I'm 16 and I've never been kissed, I haven't even been in a stable relationship. I know a lot of girls my age that haven't been kissed yet either.

by reaj711 on 11/17/2012 10:15:32 PM

Moddddddddddddddz!
Can u plz answer? I'm considering switching schools but the thing is if I switch I'm going to miss a lot of ppl, including my crush to whom I've hardly talked to. I'm in the same sport as him and I have like 2 or 3 of the same classes with him it's just I have trouble talking to him. So I was wondering if I should tell him I like him if I do end up going to a different school???

Hey girl,

I think you should base whether or not you tell him on your relationship with him and not what school you're attending. If you want to tell him, you should, but you shouldn't do that just because you're going to another school--you can still talk to him on the phone and see him on weekends, so there's no rush to tell him if you're not ready! If you are in classes together and want to get to know him more, try extending those conversations to lunch or outside of class. You could also study together if you have an upcoming test or project.

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 11/17/2012 10:13:53 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 10:02:29 PM

I'm just waiting for the right guy to come around..

by pinkcupcakezrule on 11/17/2012 8:40:18 PM

I'm just happy that my first kiss hopefully won't be special or regret it

by Colie34720 on 11/17/2012 8:24:42 PM

I'm 16 and haven't been kissed or dated turns out its not that weird

by Colie34720 on 11/17/2012 8:23:20 PM

i didnt get kissed until my bf and i were dating for a month and i was 13 and a half. now we've been dating for 10 months and we kiss frequently. but i can think of 7 of my friends without even thinking hard that havent been kissed and/or havent had boyfriends. i used to think i was the only one but i wasnt. i think its better to not kiss as many people to keep it more special. i love me and my bfs relationship because we are the only people weve dated and kissed where as some of my friends had their first kiss at the age of 5. but it makes it special for us cause instead of just wanting to kiss we love each other and ive never kissed anyone but him and i love it. people will ask me who my ex boyfriend is and i say i dont have one.

by luv798 on 11/17/2012 7:48:46 PM

Hey Girlies! Do you have a question that needs to be answered? Just go to my profile and ask me in my club called julybaby01 (aka my username)!! I go on almost everyday so you can count on me! I love to help, so please ask!
MWAH :* xoxo, julybaby01

by julybaby01 on 11/17/2012 6:26:57 PM

@paigebunny, I totally agree Smile I'm the same way..I'm 16 and have never had a bf or been kissed. Sometimes I get really sad or depressed over that but then I remember that the right guy WILL come along at some point. And stuff like this happens when you least expect it to. Plus, a bunch of guys have liked me before..I just have yet to meet the right one and that's totally fine. There is WAY to much pressure on teens and kids today to do everything so fast and so young...why not wait for that perfect moment that you will remember forever instead of rush to get it over with with just anybody?

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:40:59 PM

Yeah me too. I havent even had a guy like me! Frown

by Sunny4132 on 11/17/2012 3:54:35 PM

i'm 16 and i've never been kissed or asked out or asked to dance. only one of my friends has been kissed and only for a dare. my sister didn't have her first kiss till she was 18. so please calm down.

by paigebunny on 11/17/2012 1:41:43 PM

MODMOD! So I really like this guy, and I think he liked me too, but he's been acting strange. He would play with my hair, and I would hold is arm, and he would always tell jokes and smile alot. Also, he would pick me on his flag football team always. He came to my birthday party, and it was awesome. But like a week after he started to act REALLY weird. I decided to be bold and give him my number. Then he said he didn't need it and put it on my desk. It had been bothering me alot, so I finally asked him why he said no, and he blushed alot, said "Why would I need it?!" and ran away really quickly. Does he still like me? Did he ever like me? Is there any way of making him like me again and accept my number?! Please help I'm soooo confused!!

Hey girl,

Whether or not he likes you, it sounds like he's not ready for a relationship. I would try to act casual with him--if he wants your number later, he'll ask for it! Stay friends for now and keep your mind open to the possibility of dating other guys, and if he's ready for a relationship he'll ask for your number.

Meghan D.

by glamartist on 11/17/2012 12:40:56 AM

HEY GIRLS!!!
do you LOVE MUSICAL THEATER?
are you SCEDURALED for your first MUSICAL THEATER AUDITION?
are you spying that auditions sign in front of that theater?

whatever it is,you belong in.............

CLUB

MUSICAL

THEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

want a council position like secratary or VP? simply click on my name and tell me on my personal profile! no app,no judging,just first come,first serve,so hurry up if you want that job! and if you feel you have no time to help run the club? just go to the club and hit "join!". either way, i'd be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to have ya!

-ashbabe567765,president

by ashbabe567765 on 11/17/2012 12:37:12 AM

I remember my first kiss...I was five in a tree house with a little cutie from the neighborhood. xD

by Chloe<3 on 11/17/2012 12:10:11 AM