3 HOURS AGO These are the too-real, HILARIOUS stages of hardcore crushing:

6 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

7 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

Stop dry skin before it starts

The weather outside is frightful… well, maybe not yet but it soon will be! And with the cold weather comes dry skin. But babes, it doesn’t have...

So lately I've been having dry, red, and itchy skin on my face and neck. Especially in the morning. It's weird because I wash my face every morning and moisturize. My skin used to be really clear. My parents say because it's winter. I believe them, but this has been going on a long time now. Please help!

Hey girl, winter weather definitely dries out the skin. I would try moisturizing multiple times a day, morning and night. Look into moisturizing facial masks as well. Those do wonders!

lauren r.

by aylam720 on 2/24/2013 1:05:58 AM

i have really chapped lips, even though i put lip balm 2-3 times a day. do you have any other suggestions i could try?
also, every winter, my hands get really dry. and even when i put hand cream and gloves at night, it rarely makes any difference. any tips on how to keep my hands smooth and moisturized? thanks!

Hey girlie! Some chapstick brands make awesome overnight products that heal and repair your lips as you sleep, just check your local drugstore. For your hands, if even the most intense moisturizers aren't doing the trick, talk to your mom or trusted adult about scheduling a doctors appointment, they can prescribe you a cream targeted for your needs!

Jenn S.

by mimzy0717 on 12/7/2012 11:10:29 AM

So I get a lot of pimples on my face, and it wouldn't be that bad except that they get really pussy (gross I know). Like they dont spew it or anything but at the surface of the pimple its white with puss and really hard to cover with makeup. I usually just end up picking them -_-. But what can I do to stop them getting all pussy?
And one more thing, when you was your face, does it go cleanser, toner and then moisturizer. Or cleanser moisturizer and then toner?

Hey hermoinelover, try to take as much care of your face as you can. Eating more healthy will reduce the number of pimples on your face. Trade in the greasy stuff for fruits and veggies occasionally. I would apply the toner before moisturizer, because the lotion will keep your face from getting dry throughout the day. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 11/25/2012 10:22:58 PM

I broke out on my back and it is kind of disgusting, is there anything to help me get rid of the zits? thanx!

Hey girl,

I would use a body wash with salicylic acid and follow up with a body moisturizer!

Meghan D.

by IzzyBelly on 11/16/2012 11:10:06 PM

i love neutragena's pink grapefruit face wash, it makes your skin SO SOFT!

by prettypinkelephants on 11/16/2012 3:12:55 PM

Mod mod mod! Is it okay to mix your sunscreen and lotion together? Thanks.

hey girl! I do that all the time haha. During the summer, you should def use them seperately so you get maximum sun coverage. But in the winter when your skin gets drier and the sun is out's fine Smile

Katie L.

by wildstar19 on 11/16/2012 2:19:59 PM

Hey ladies! If you are already here, you are probably looking for makeup tips, and hair, and fashion tips as well! If so, come check out my club Style Spy, I promise you'll love it! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/13/2012 9:21:46 PM

I have moisterizing socks but now I want the gloves too

by Colie34720 on 11/13/2012 8:10:54 PM

Yeah no it's cold here and it's already snowed this season so I'm already dry too but I'm gonna eyed this to try to fix the dry skin.

by Colie34720 on 11/13/2012 8:08:53 PM

Totally going try these my face is dry. Also girls need advice help?! Come join my club!!! Ask us anything and many of us will answer!!Smile join my club we need more members!!!! My club is called GirlsNeedHelpSmile

by aleale<3paramore277 on 11/13/2012 7:51:10 PM

When baking, replace half (or more) of the oil called for in the recipe with applesauce for a healthier version of your fave baked goods.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

Chocolate is good for you.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!