COMMENTS

Who should star in Girl Meets World?

Boy Meets World meet Girl Meets World. Yep, the Disney Channel is reportedly in the early stages of coming up with a sequel to the TGIF classic, Boy...

Olivia Holt! I think she looks the most like Topanga! I really hope the old cast can reunite!

by Sunbreath on 11/24/2012 7:28:56 PM

Oh my gosh they NEED to do this show!! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 11/20/2012 4:00:02 PM

I would want to see one of these girls star in Girl Meets World.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 9:22:20 PM

They can't do this to Boy Meets World! I absolutely loved that show and I mean it might be popular if they brought it back but I don't think they should bring it back to Disney Channel.

by DRRPlove123 on 11/19/2012 3:26:41 PM

i think if mackenzie foy were it i would have trouble with getting the image of vampire out of my head! olivia holt...not my favorite actor and i never saw the movie ramona and beezus so i dont know about joey king and bailee madison is cute and a great actor! sooooo Bailee Madison!

by avaflava11 on 11/19/2012 12:40:45 PM

I think Bailee should have the lead. Olivia was my second choice, but she seems a too old compared to the other actresses and she is already in the main cast of another Disney show and I don't want Disney to end either of the shows because Olivia is too busy. Mackenzie looks too much like a vampire(I don't know anything about Mackenzie). I can't even imagine Joey as a lead role. :/

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:06:22 PM

Bailee Madison

by animal lover2982983294 on 11/19/2012 11:28:59 AM

i think bailee madison would be a great fit, she has such a bubbly personality

by michipie205 on 11/19/2012 7:36:32 AM

i think machenzie foy or oliva holt should getthe role

by als2peacocks on 11/18/2012 8:51:54 PM