11 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

13 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

14 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Who should star in Girl Meets World?

Boy Meets World meet Girl Meets World. Yep, the Disney Channel is reportedly in the early stages of coming up with a sequel to the TGIF classic, Boy...

when will Gl post the winners of the Grand Prize Boots and Jackets Givaway? And the Fab Fall Finds? The suspence is killing me!

by justmisarah on 11/17/2012 6:23:54 PM

Olivia Holt or Joey King. Smile

by wildstar19 on 11/17/2012 5:56:13 PM

I can't see any of them being the main character.If I had to choose it would be Bailee Madison.I just hope this show meets up with Boy Meets World because that show was the real deal.It showed stuff that actually happens to teens and the way Disney Channel is now I don't think the show will be genuine like the original.Do hope Topanga and Cory are her parents though.I also want to see what happened to Shawn and Angela.I want to see what happened to everyone.Also if the show us good like the original it will appeal to EVERY age group.

by realchk on 11/17/2012 5:49:02 PM

Well if Cory and Topanga are the parents..definitely NOT Olivia Holt because she looks nothing like either of them! What made Boy Meets World so great was how realistic and true to real life it was. Any of the others could be good..maybe Joey King? I would TOTALLY watch this show, I hadn't heard they were thinking of doing this...I really hope it happens!! So long as they put the same time and attention to detail into as Boy Meets World and old Disney shows like Lizzie McGuire..the new Disney shows are getting a little cheap lets be honest

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:44:37 PM

none of them, but i guess olivia holt. at least she is pretty and can act.

by kpianoplayer on 11/17/2012 3:55:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! when will u announce the winners of the fab fiction contest? it ended a long time ago.

Hey! It might be that for that particular contest winners only were contacted instead of being posted

Helen S.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/17/2012 3:51:49 PM

Joey King!!!

by zwinky on 11/17/2012 3:46:47 PM

Well if you think about it, Bailee would be the best. I mean she looks like Cory and Topanga put together

by ida.b.rocks on 11/17/2012 3:39:01 PM

Boy Meets World was (and is) my childhood.
What better article to come out with on my birthday, no less?
I'm super excited- I've known about this for months... thanks GL! Smile

by ziirnn on 11/17/2012 3:37:43 PM

Hmmmm idk I love Disney everything other than Disney Channel, so I guess Olivia Holt cuz I don't like her she seems so conceited!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/17/2012 2:24:26 PM