AN HOUR AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

AN HOUR AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

2 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/yKRmLcYKMm

COMMENTS

Who should star in Girl Meets World?

Boy Meets World meet Girl Meets World. Yep, the Disney Channel is reportedly in the early stages of coming up with a sequel to the TGIF classic, Boy...

Olivia Holt! I think she looks the most like Topanga! I really hope the old cast can reunite!

by Sunbreath on 11/24/2012 7:28:56 PM

Oh my gosh they NEED to do this show!! Laughing

by Dawnstar on 11/20/2012 4:00:02 PM

I would want to see one of these girls star in Girl Meets World.

by otter77 on 11/19/2012 9:22:20 PM

They can't do this to Boy Meets World! I absolutely loved that show and I mean it might be popular if they brought it back but I don't think they should bring it back to Disney Channel.

by DRRPlove123 on 11/19/2012 3:26:41 PM

i think if mackenzie foy were it i would have trouble with getting the image of vampire out of my head! olivia holt...not my favorite actor and i never saw the movie ramona and beezus so i dont know about joey king and bailee madison is cute and a great actor! sooooo Bailee Madison!

by avaflava11 on 11/19/2012 12:40:45 PM

I think Bailee should have the lead. Olivia was my second choice, but she seems a too old compared to the other actresses and she is already in the main cast of another Disney show and I don't want Disney to end either of the shows because Olivia is too busy. Mackenzie looks too much like a vampire(I don't know anything about Mackenzie). I can't even imagine Joey as a lead role. :/

by hbgirl2001 on 11/19/2012 12:06:22 PM

Bailee Madison

by animal lover2982983294 on 11/19/2012 11:28:59 AM

i think bailee madison would be a great fit, she has such a bubbly personality

by michipie205 on 11/19/2012 7:36:32 AM

i think machenzie foy or oliva holt should getthe role

by als2peacocks on 11/18/2012 8:51:54 PM

Olivia Holt!

by Pugglegirl1008 on 11/18/2012 8:08:13 PM

Bailee!

by vevejen on 11/18/2012 5:13:58 PM

I think Bailee Madison would be great. I cant wait to see Parental Guidance.

by fashionqn on 11/17/2012 11:53:04 PM

Mackenzie Foy !! I think she would be awesome!!

by linabearforever on 11/17/2012 11:47:45 PM

Joey King or Bailee Madison, Olivia Holt doesn't seem fit for the role.

by loppyears12 on 11/17/2012 11:14:19 PM

Makenzie Foy!! She is perfect for the role!!

by Carlig2 on 11/17/2012 10:54:04 PM

Mackenzie! and omg that'd be great loveee cory and topanga!

by xoxojillianxo on 11/17/2012 10:39:14 PM

Hey girlies, check out my club Style Spy! You won't regret it! It's all about fashion, hair, makeup, and style of course! Plus it's always updated, with 2 or 3 new posts every day! Hope to see you there! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 11/17/2012 9:57:15 PM

Mackenzie Foy or Joey King. They r so pretty and adorable!!!

by hmeyer on 11/17/2012 9:11:16 PM

Makenzie Foy!!'

by Lizzylizard101 on 11/17/2012 8:44:35 PM

Olivia is to old and Joey king is adorable or maybe Bailee

by Colie34720 on 11/17/2012 8:20:42 PM

when will Gl post the winners of the Grand Prize Boots and Jackets Givaway? And the Fab Fall Finds? The suspence is killing me!

by justmisarah on 11/17/2012 6:23:54 PM

Olivia Holt or Joey King. Smile

by wildstar19 on 11/17/2012 5:56:13 PM

I can't see any of them being the main character.If I had to choose it would be Bailee Madison.I just hope this show meets up with Boy Meets World because that show was the real deal.It showed stuff that actually happens to teens and the way Disney Channel is now I don't think the show will be genuine like the original.Do hope Topanga and Cory are her parents though.I also want to see what happened to Shawn and Angela.I want to see what happened to everyone.Also if the show us good like the original it will appeal to EVERY age group.

by realchk on 11/17/2012 5:49:02 PM

Well if Cory and Topanga are the parents..definitely NOT Olivia Holt because she looks nothing like either of them! What made Boy Meets World so great was how realistic and true to real life it was. Any of the others could be good..maybe Joey King? I would TOTALLY watch this show, I hadn't heard they were thinking of doing this...I really hope it happens!! So long as they put the same time and attention to detail into as Boy Meets World and old Disney shows like Lizzie McGuire..the new Disney shows are getting a little cheap lets be honest

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:44:37 PM

none of them, but i guess olivia holt. at least she is pretty and can act.

by kpianoplayer on 11/17/2012 3:55:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! when will u announce the winners of the fab fiction contest? it ended a long time ago.

Hey! It might be that for that particular contest winners only were contacted instead of being posted

Helen S.

by myfatsquirrel on 11/17/2012 3:51:49 PM

Joey King!!!

by zwinky on 11/17/2012 3:46:47 PM

Well if you think about it, Bailee would be the best. I mean she looks like Cory and Topanga put together

by ida.b.rocks on 11/17/2012 3:39:01 PM

Boy Meets World was (and is) my childhood.
What better article to come out with on my birthday, no less?
I'm super excited- I've known about this for months... thanks GL! Smile

by ziirnn on 11/17/2012 3:37:43 PM

Hmmmm idk I love Disney everything other than Disney Channel, so I guess Olivia Holt cuz I don't like her she seems so conceited!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/17/2012 2:24:26 PM

Olivia Holt or Joey King would be good.

by ising990 on 11/17/2012 2:15:49 PM

joey king all the way!! she's so talented! and not to mention cute!

Maybe I could play this role...

by peace6767 on 11/17/2012 2:04:58 PM

Bailee Madison should be in it! I luved her acting in bridge to teribethia, or olivia holt but she's 15, so the twilight girl? IDK! But Bailee has more experience thought.. Hmm..

by Susmita24 on 11/17/2012 1:06:56 PM

Joey! I LOVED Ramona and Beezus! But I might change my mind after I see Breaking Dawn Part II!

by Sarahlovesbasketball17 on 11/17/2012 12:37:37 AM

OMG If Cory and Topanga are the parents I'll freakin' love Disney! AHH! Hope it happens. If it doesn't the show doesn't sound that appealing to me.

by Chloe<3 on 11/17/2012 12:05:21 AM