3 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

6 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

7 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

10 ways to burn off that second slice of pie

It’s almost Thanksgiving, time to watch parades (and eat Mom’s delicious pumpkin pancakes), cook a huge feast (and sample the ham while Dad carves) and catch up...

I am overweight and would like to start exercising. The problem is my neighborhood isn't really the safest place and everywhere else is too far away. My house is small and I don't have much of a yard so can you recommend any indoor workouts? Thank you

Hey girl, exercising is great for everyone. You could try, planks, jumproping, squat jump and more. I would suggest looking on a fitness site for exercises you can do in apartments.

lauren r.

by cbelits on 1/6/2013 9:45:24 AM

I'm really self conscious about my weight, but, please be honest. I'm 13, 5'8", and about 125 pounds. Is that a lot? i try to exercise but i'm not really motivated.

by isabel11 on 12/27/2012 6:01:58 PM

what could i do inside, for a workout?. Since i usually take my time to study and i don't really go out much... Thx

by ida_ghohestani on 12/4/2012 7:41:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi I was wondering, am I overweight? I'm 14 1/2 and I'm in 9th grade. My height is 5'2. I weigh around 120 pounds. Also is it normal that I only wear bra size 34A?
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Delainey (purplesumrow)

Hey girl, your bod is totes fine, beautiful and growing. Continue eating healthy, exercising and just taking care of yourself. From there, don't get too tied up in numbers. You're gorgeous, and you don't need a scale to tell you that.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by purplesumrow on 11/26/2012 8:09:20 PM

I'm sure that this Thanksgiving you are thankful for this Earth! Join my club if you want green ideas to help us clean our world. Simply Green.

by IvylouGirl on 11/24/2012 2:09:20 PM

So grades are coming out soon (EEEP!!!). I call this the A+ workout.

For every A you get, dance around your room for an entire song!
For every B, Take a victory lap around your house, or up and down your street.
For every C, Jump Rope for 2 minutes.
For every D, heel bounces. put your feet flat on the floor, raise your heels then slowly go back down. Do this 20 times.
For every F(I'm sure there aren't many of those with you smart girlies!), bicycle crunches. 2 sets of 15 reps.

It's a great way to escape your parents when you give them your report card! Plus, you get a great workout. Laughing Enjoy!!

by twiggyskittles on 11/23/2012 10:10:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i put a question here last nite too and it hasnt shown up yet
it was a question asking if it was bad that i had this really nasty taste in my mouth after i finished running the pacer test in PE

hey girl! huh, iwasn't modding last night, so I'm not sure what happened. And no, that's not bad! It's from the exertion, you probably pushed your body a little harder than it wanted to be pushed. take it easy!

xoxo

Katie L.

by caityrican on 11/21/2012 4:23:00 PM

@Katie l. It was about being fit before next spring, and loosing weight.

hmmm...I can't find it. I'm guessing you were looking tips on ways to lose weight and become fit before next spring? It's great to want to be fit, but pelase center your journey around healthiness rather than weight loss. Try to cut processed foods out of your diet (no fast food either!). Then, make your diet consist of whole grains (wheat bread, wheat pasta, quinoa, etc), plenty of veggies and fruits, and lean protein (chicken, eggs, beans, nuts). Try to exercise 4 or 5 days a week, at least a half hour each time. Mix up your workouts! Do things you enjoy so you won't dread working out. Try to do both cardio AND strength training. Hope this is what you were looking for!

xoxo

Katie L.

by radiolovergirl on 11/21/2012 3:44:55 PM

modmodmod
I posted a mod question on here last night, and it hasn't showed up yet. have you just not have time to answer it or did it not show up? thanks!

Hey girl! Sorry about that. Sometimes when we're over capacity questions don't get answered. What was your q?

xoxo

Katie L.

by radiolovergirl on 11/21/2012 1:25:44 PM

ATTENION:
CURLY or WAVY haired girls. join my club: Curls go curls.
this is not a club for girls who want to curl their hair but people who have it as a natural texture. any questions about curly hair post onto my profile. JOIN TODAY!!

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:43:46 PM