2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

3 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

10 ways to burn off that second slice of pie

It’s almost Thanksgiving, time to watch parades (and eat Mom’s delicious pumpkin pancakes), cook a huge feast (and sample the ham while Dad carves) and catch up...

um heck nawww... lol if this is just a second slice of pie imma need GL to do a plan for the whole meal.
Come join my club for curly hair if you're interested.

by briana13 on 11/20/2012 8:15:59 PM

omg one of my family's traditions is to walk around my grandma's neighbor hood before we have dessert so we can make room for food and try and spot christmas lights only my lill cousin my grandma and me got on the walk

by colie34720 on 11/20/2012 6:36:39 PM

Do you like to read? Do you like to be yourself and be creative? Then I have the perfect club for you- Ravenclaw girls! You do not have to like the harry potter books- Ravenclaw is a personality! all positions are open, and id love to have more than one person in the club lol! and it also doubles as a advice/book suggestion club..

by Zepfergirl on 11/20/2012 4:48:39 PM

@VeveJen: tell the MODs about it, they'll help. Leave a comment stating ur problem but start it out with MOD MOD MOD. They should help you they are very kind and helpful. If it doesn't work to keep leaving comments.
Nice article I agree with myfatsquirrel thoSmile

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/20/2012 3:49:33 PM

i just want to eat my pie and not feel guilty about it

by myfatsquirrel on 11/20/2012 1:59:56 PM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!!**********************

My club, Style Advice! is all about fashion! I post tips about style every single day!! I think that makes the club worth joining because you'll always get the updates ya want! Our members seem to like it also! I had one member tell me, "This is why Girlslife is the bomb!" It was sweet, and it's still there! So we look forward to see you in Style Advice!, and we know you won't regret joining! See ya there! Smile -averya

******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE! NOW!*****************

by averya on 11/20/2012 12:03:33 PM

AHHHH! I rly need some help, I want to edit my club, but the button that is supposed to say "edit" says "leave" Well... don't I own the club? I get to my club by clicking "What does everybody else see?" Which I think is the problem, but that's the only way i can get there. I can't seem to do anything else! PLZ HELP!!!

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 9:31:36 AM