Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

7 football catchphrases to help ya pass as a super fan

Stuck on the couch watching an afternoon of football? Whether you’re trying to impress your brother’s super-cute friend or just wanna show Dad that you do so...

Lol this is hilarious c;

by Chloe<3 on 11/22/2012 1:39:33 PM

*sigh* this isnt how you talk football........ -_-'

by YayaYuiki on 11/22/2012 1:04:25 PM

Hey Chickies!
Need a little advice?
Want to vent?
Or just share your thoughts?
Visit my Advice Queen page, or my prof page! Smile

by alindgren on 11/22/2012 12:21:42 PM

Everything (sigh...)

by Fufucakes on 11/22/2012 12:14:27 PM

One thing about football that I totally don't understand's why they have to kick the ball through the field goals after they score a touchdown.

by otter77 on 11/22/2012 11:21:40 AM

Haha using these!

by serenitybaum on 11/22/2012 11:01:24 AM

i can never notice where the ball is untill i c a big group of people around somoone lol GO TEAM!!!!!!!!

by cookies101 on 11/22/2012 10:12:46 AM

I don't understand football in general! Smile
MODMODMOD
On Friday before we went on break, we had a kinda sorta Thanksgiving party at our school. There was karaoke and dancing. As soon as my crush walked in, he came over to me.
We started dancing and we even sang a song together. We walked around (hand and hand)and requested our favorite song and had tons of fun! I'm positive he likes me, but I'm afraid to ask him because he might pretend he doesn't.What do you think?

Whatever you're doing, it's working. Keep doing the same thing and trust your gut.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Dstyles34 on 11/22/2012 10:11:53 AM

I don't understand the "downs" in football games. Someone post on my profile?
*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/22/2012 9:48:14 AM

I cannot watch football. Its so boring to watch. I bet playing it would be better.

by katgirly on 11/22/2012 2:13:04 AM