12 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

15 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

16 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

7 football catchphrases to help ya pass as a super fan

Stuck on the couch watching an afternoon of football? Whether you’re trying to impress your brother’s super-cute friend or just wanna show Dad that you do so...

I don't get football AT ALL. I just pick a team at the Superbowl and hope they win.

by badm00n on 7/27/2013 7:08:33 AM

All the exact position names on the team.And practically everything else!

by pinterest on 2/26/2013 12:05:34 PM

Everything

by KqutiePie on 12/24/2012 3:32:38 PM

I don't understand the downs whatsoever

by Soccerlili on 12/2/2012 6:01:51 PM

On Thanksgiving me my brother and my cousins played a few games of football (non tackle of course!) I am seriously the BIGGEST Football fan for my school! I go to every Varsity game and every Friday I dress in my schools football gear even now when the season is over. My dad had a sideline pass that we could use for any home game. It was awesome watching everything up close. My brother also got a really nice camera when he started taking photography class and I took about 200-300 pictures per game. On top of that there os a Senior Book that is a book full of pictures and profile pages for the Seniors and my pictures are in the book. I also got an acknowledgment for taking pictures. What a season! Especially it being my brothers last year!!!!

by 15hayhay on 11/23/2012 7:35:33 PM

I dont understand any of it, like the plays and what each player is supposed to be.

by paigemarie1996 on 11/23/2012 6:45:19 PM

@Vjazzy2000 The quarterback is the one that throws the football first. The quarterback is the one that the center hikes it to. He's offense. The running back is the one that receives hand-offs from the quarterback, he blocks, and passes to other players.

by Gabriella123 on 11/23/2012 3:25:52 PM

I don't speak football. How do you tell who is the "running back" or quarter back"?

by Vjazzy2000 on 11/22/2012 8:07:39 PM

I LOVE football! But I never say any of these phrases. Go Packers!

by Gabriella123 on 11/22/2012 5:44:51 PM

Ok. This is not how you talk football... But, this is hilarious

by Sangeet27 on 11/22/2012 5:29:39 PM

Lol this is hilarious c;

by Chloe<3 on 11/22/2012 1:39:33 PM

*sigh* this isnt how you talk football........ -_-'

by YayaYuiki on 11/22/2012 1:04:25 PM

Hey Chickies!
Need a little advice?
Want to vent?
Or just share your thoughts?
Visit my Advice Queen page, or my prof page! Smile

by alindgren on 11/22/2012 12:21:42 PM

Everything (sigh...)

by Fufucakes on 11/22/2012 12:14:27 PM

One thing about football that I totally don't understand's why they have to kick the ball through the field goals after they score a touchdown.

by otter77 on 11/22/2012 11:21:40 AM

Haha using these!

by serenitybaum on 11/22/2012 11:01:24 AM

i can never notice where the ball is untill i c a big group of people around somoone lol GO TEAM!!!!!!!!

by cookies101 on 11/22/2012 10:12:46 AM

I don't understand football in general! Smile
MODMODMOD
On Friday before we went on break, we had a kinda sorta Thanksgiving party at our school. There was karaoke and dancing. As soon as my crush walked in, he came over to me.
We started dancing and we even sang a song together. We walked around (hand and hand)and requested our favorite song and had tons of fun! I'm positive he likes me, but I'm afraid to ask him because he might pretend he doesn't.What do you think?

Whatever you're doing, it's working. Keep doing the same thing and trust your gut.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Dstyles34 on 11/22/2012 10:11:53 AM

I don't understand the "downs" in football games. Someone post on my profile?
*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/22/2012 9:48:14 AM

I cannot watch football. Its so boring to watch. I bet playing it would be better.

by katgirly on 11/22/2012 2:13:04 AM