4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

6 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

8 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Am I supposed to have hair between my eyebrows?

I’m getting some hair between my eyebrows. Help! Is it normal? How do I get rid of it? Hair between your eyebrows is totally normal, and...

I have eyelashes with split ends...what should I do???

Hey girlie! Don't sweat it. Most people's eyelashes weaken a bit, and then they fall out and grow again, just like the hair on your head. If it really bugs you, you can try to trim them a little with teeny scissors, but I would just ignore it. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by teralilac on 5/27/2013 2:06:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
MY mom said I can't shave.. and I don't want to because when I was younger I tested a shaver (Shaved my hairless legs as a little kid and made myself bleed.. <:O Ouch!) and I want to use a cream... but my mom said I can't do anything to my legs.. I am 11 but I hate my hairy legs!

Hey LiliArtist, maybe if you explain how uncomfortable your hairiness makes you, your mom will understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by LilArtist on 2/22/2013 8:23:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have noticed some dark hair over my lip I have tried tweezing it but it has not worked. It's really embarrassing, how can I get rid of it?

Hey girl, it's okay! Don't geel embarrassed. We all have that! If tweezing doesn't help, I would try either waxing or hair removal cream.

lauren r.

by avb123 on 2/2/2013 10:18:09 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it normal to have hair on my belly? The reason is is that is it freaks me out. Can I get rid of it? Help me..

hey! everyone's different and you may feel like shaving your hair now, and you may decided to embrace it later. It's really a personal choice. But I can almost guarantee that if you're worried about other people seeing it, you probably notice it way more than anyone else does. good luck to you!

Helen S.

by LilArtist on 1/26/2013 12:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My hair is short and I usually just put a clip on the side, but I want a different and better looking style.

Hey girlie, you could wear a headband instead of clipping it back. If you're interested in a longer style, get your hair trimmed to stimulate growth and make your hair grow faster.

Lauren T.

by mamabear162 on 1/13/2013 5:26:08 PM

well you could just tell your mom and dad and they could deal with it but just remember to get a pair of tweezers and you could pluck them yourself but dont forget to ask your parents before you do it.

by segrist2325j on 1/1/2013 3:22:49 PM

Hey Mod, I have a question! It's not about eyebrow hair, it's about upper lip hair! My natural hair color is dark brown-almost black- and it is easily spotted. I've noticed lately that the hair on my upper lip stands out a little! I don't know if I should tweeze it, bleach it or wax it! I've heard that bleaching can be damaging. Also, I don't know much about different kind of waxes specifically for this. Please help!

Hey girl, its really whatever you're comfortable with! Maybe try tweezing or bleaching first.

lauren r.

by xBronzex on 12/23/2012 1:59:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD(Please answer)
I have purple marks under my eyes that kinda slope down toward my cheeks bones. I don't know what caused them. I think it's sleep, because one day I sleep for 12 hours and the next day I sleep for 7 hours. Could sleep cause that? I want them to go away because it makes me look like I'm tired and not exacatly...uh, attractive.

Hey girlie, usually you get bags under your eyes from not enough sleep, not too much. Try using a cold compress on them in case there's any swelling and try to keep a regular sleep schedule with 8 hours a night. In the mean time use foundation to cover them up so you don't look so tired.

Lauren T.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/12/2012 5:18:14 PM

Lately my boyfriend has been pushing the limits, we've only been going out for like 4 months but today he tried to stick his hands up my shirt. It made me feel REALLY weird. But I don't know what I should tell him so he'll stop.

Hey Swift_lover123, you need to let him know this makes you uncomfortable. Make it clear to him you aren't ready for that mature stuff. Even he doesn't stop you may need to break things off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Swift_lover123 on 12/2/2012 10:03:52 PM

Mod can you please hide this question >.<

Sounds like it, Chica!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chloe<3 on 11/22/2012 1:09:11 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!