AN HOUR AGO The best type of bangs for your face (oh yeah, it matters): http://t.co/Q2xBOvMPHx

2 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

3 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

COMMENTS

Am I supposed to have hair between my eyebrows?

I’m getting some hair between my eyebrows. Help! Is it normal? How do I get rid of it? Hair between your eyebrows is totally normal, and...

MOD MOD MOD!
So, everyday I have purple rings around my eyes, everyone thinks im tired but im not. And they are there EVERY day and I think I get enough sleep, and I really want to get rid of it, I don't know why I have it. They usually are gone by Night, but that's when I sleep and they come back again in mornings. Help!

hey girl! buy some cream for your eyes that decrease puffiness and circles, and apply it in the morning. also, try drinking some green tea.

xoxo

Katie L.

by napstarr on 11/21/2012 3:57:39 PM

Do you absolutely have the theme song to Psych memorized? Or do you eat pineapples for the fun of watching your favorite show? Are you a Psych fan! Join the club on my profile!

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 11:03:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My period is sooo unpredictable. I know it's normal cause I just had my first one a couple of weeks ago but it stopped for a week or two and came back last week. I'm still on my period. It's been 7 1/2 days is this normal? My first period only lasted 4 days. What an I do to be prepared for my next one?

Hey girl, I'd have pads ready and one always on you just in case. As for your unpredictable period, they tend to be your first year with 'em. But no worries! It'll settle with time. Just continue taking care of yourself and if it continues, let your doc know next check-up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kat_13 on 11/19/2012 6:21:23 PM

Ok so I got my period 3 days ago, had it for two days, then it went away completely for over 24 hours and now its back. What the heck?

That is normal. The first time you get your period, it is very irregular. You will become more regular over time.
mailyse f.

by rbkitcat97 on 11/19/2012 1:52:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have african american hair and only really put it in braids. My mom wont let me wear it out for school. So what other styles can i wr it in. Please help. Thnks. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hgrules, you can wear your hair in buns, a low side braid, or a high ponytail. Even adding hair accessories will give your hair a new look. I have Black hair too and buns look really pretty. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hgrules on 11/18/2012 10:16:19 PM

I have a mustache even though I'm a girl, and its pretty noticable. but my mom won't let me wax or anything! should I use like duck tape or something? she let's me shave my legs and she let's me wear a little makeup but I can't wax Frown help?

Hey emmabess, see if she'll let you use Nair. It's a lotion that you apply to your skin and let sit for a few minutes and you can wipe the hair away. It leaves your skin soft and keeps the hair off for a while. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emmabess on 11/18/2012 9:10:16 PM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:51:29 AM

Mod mod mod
Do u have any ideas fo cute hairstyles for school?? I am sick of my usual ponytail. My hair is just below the shoulders at the chest
Thanx

Hey enriquette96, there are lots of cute hairstyles you can do. You can always curl, crimp or wave your hair wavy. For waves, part your hair into sections, maybe 6, wet and plait it. Leave the plaits in overnight and take them out in the morning to reveal pretty waves. You can also throw your hair into an elegant or messy bun. Side braids in the front of your hair or low braids would look cute. Pulling half your hair up and leaving the rest down would be a nice change. Look at BEAUTY section for more hair inspiration. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by enriquette96 on 11/18/2012 2:37:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I haven't gotten my period recently but I have been getting a lot of discharge. Is there something wrong? Should I be worried? Thanks!
R

Hey girl,

That is probably normal (irregularity is normal at first), but you could talk to your mom or a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.