Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

4 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Am I supposed to have hair between my eyebrows?

I’m getting some hair between my eyebrows. Help! Is it normal? How do I get rid of it? Hair between your eyebrows is totally normal, and...

MOD MOD MOD!
I have eyelashes with split ends...what should I do???

Hey girlie! Don't sweat it. Most people's eyelashes weaken a bit, and then they fall out and grow again, just like the hair on your head. If it really bugs you, you can try to trim them a little with teeny scissors, but I would just ignore it. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by teralilac on 5/27/2013 2:06:33 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
MY mom said I can't shave.. and I don't want to because when I was younger I tested a shaver (Shaved my hairless legs as a little kid and made myself bleed.. <:O Ouch!) and I want to use a cream... but my mom said I can't do anything to my legs.. I am 11 but I hate my hairy legs!

Hey LiliArtist, maybe if you explain how uncomfortable your hairiness makes you, your mom will understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by LilArtist on 2/22/2013 8:23:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I have noticed some dark hair over my lip I have tried tweezing it but it has not worked. It's really embarrassing, how can I get rid of it?

Hey girl, it's okay! Don't geel embarrassed. We all have that! If tweezing doesn't help, I would try either waxing or hair removal cream.

lauren r.

by avb123 on 2/2/2013 10:18:09 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it normal to have hair on my belly? The reason is is that is it freaks me out. Can I get rid of it? Help me..

hey! everyone's different and you may feel like shaving your hair now, and you may decided to embrace it later. It's really a personal choice. But I can almost guarantee that if you're worried about other people seeing it, you probably notice it way more than anyone else does. good luck to you!

Helen S.

by LilArtist on 1/26/2013 12:34:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD! My hair is short and I usually just put a clip on the side, but I want a different and better looking style.

Hey girlie, you could wear a headband instead of clipping it back. If you're interested in a longer style, get your hair trimmed to stimulate growth and make your hair grow faster.

Lauren T.

by mamabear162 on 1/13/2013 5:26:08 PM

well you could just tell your mom and dad and they could deal with it but just remember to get a pair of tweezers and you could pluck them yourself but dont forget to ask your parents before you do it.

by segrist2325j on 1/1/2013 3:22:49 PM

Hey Mod, I have a question! It's not about eyebrow hair, it's about upper lip hair! My natural hair color is dark brown-almost black- and it is easily spotted. I've noticed lately that the hair on my upper lip stands out a little! I don't know if I should tweeze it, bleach it or wax it! I've heard that bleaching can be damaging. Also, I don't know much about different kind of waxes specifically for this. Please help!

Hey girl, its really whatever you're comfortable with! Maybe try tweezing or bleaching first.

lauren r.

by xBronzex on 12/23/2012 1:59:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD(Please answer)
I have purple marks under my eyes that kinda slope down toward my cheeks bones. I don't know what caused them. I think it's sleep, because one day I sleep for 12 hours and the next day I sleep for 7 hours. Could sleep cause that? I want them to go away because it makes me look like I'm tired and not exacatly...uh, attractive.

Hey girlie, usually you get bags under your eyes from not enough sleep, not too much. Try using a cold compress on them in case there's any swelling and try to keep a regular sleep schedule with 8 hours a night. In the mean time use foundation to cover them up so you don't look so tired.

Lauren T.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/12/2012 5:18:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Lately my boyfriend has been pushing the limits, we've only been going out for like 4 months but today he tried to stick his hands up my shirt. It made me feel REALLY weird. But I don't know what I should tell him so he'll stop.

Hey Swift_lover123, you need to let him know this makes you uncomfortable. Make it clear to him you aren't ready for that mature stuff. Even he doesn't stop you may need to break things off. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Swift_lover123 on 12/2/2012 10:03:52 PM

Mod can you please hide this question >.<

Sounds like it, Chica!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chloe<3 on 11/22/2012 1:09:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, everyday I have purple rings around my eyes, everyone thinks im tired but im not. And they are there EVERY day and I think I get enough sleep, and I really want to get rid of it, I don't know why I have it. They usually are gone by Night, but that's when I sleep and they come back again in mornings. Help!

hey girl! buy some cream for your eyes that decrease puffiness and circles, and apply it in the morning. also, try drinking some green tea.

xoxo

Katie L.

by napstarr on 11/21/2012 3:57:39 PM

Do you absolutely have the theme song to Psych memorized? Or do you eat pineapples for the fun of watching your favorite show? Are you a Psych fan! Join the club on my profile!

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 11:03:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My period is sooo unpredictable. I know it's normal cause I just had my first one a couple of weeks ago but it stopped for a week or two and came back last week. I'm still on my period. It's been 7 1/2 days is this normal? My first period only lasted 4 days. What an I do to be prepared for my next one?

Hey girl, I'd have pads ready and one always on you just in case. As for your unpredictable period, they tend to be your first year with 'em. But no worries! It'll settle with time. Just continue taking care of yourself and if it continues, let your doc know next check-up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kat_13 on 11/19/2012 6:21:23 PM

Ok so I got my period 3 days ago, had it for two days, then it went away completely for over 24 hours and now its back. What the heck?

That is normal. The first time you get your period, it is very irregular. You will become more regular over time.
mailyse f.

by rbkitcat97 on 11/19/2012 1:52:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have african american hair and only really put it in braids. My mom wont let me wear it out for school. So what other styles can i wr it in. Please help. Thnks. MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hgrules, you can wear your hair in buns, a low side braid, or a high ponytail. Even adding hair accessories will give your hair a new look. I have Black hair too and buns look really pretty. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by hgrules on 11/18/2012 10:16:19 PM

I have a mustache even though I'm a girl, and its pretty noticable. but my mom won't let me wax or anything! should I use like duck tape or something? she let's me shave my legs and she let's me wear a little makeup but I can't wax Frown help?

Hey emmabess, see if she'll let you use Nair. It's a lotion that you apply to your skin and let sit for a few minutes and you can wipe the hair away. It leaves your skin soft and keeps the hair off for a while. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by emmabess on 11/18/2012 9:10:16 PM

by rockchik333 on 11/18/2012 7:51:29 AM

Mod mod mod
Do u have any ideas fo cute hairstyles for school?? I am sick of my usual ponytail. My hair is just below the shoulders at the chest
Thanx

Hey enriquette96, there are lots of cute hairstyles you can do. You can always curl, crimp or wave your hair wavy. For waves, part your hair into sections, maybe 6, wet and plait it. Leave the plaits in overnight and take them out in the morning to reveal pretty waves. You can also throw your hair into an elegant or messy bun. Side braids in the front of your hair or low braids would look cute. Pulling half your hair up and leaving the rest down would be a nice change. Look at BEAUTY section for more hair inspiration. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by enriquette96 on 11/18/2012 2:37:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I haven't gotten my period recently but I have been getting a lot of discharge. Is there something wrong? Should I be worried? Thanks!
R

Hey girl,

That is probably normal (irregularity is normal at first), but you could talk to your mom or a doc to be sure!

Meghan D.