AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Eat this, not that: Turkey Day edition

Wondering which bites score an A+ on the good-for-ya scale and which are failing out of health class? Read on for the dishes to load your plate...

Hey MOD,
I have a MAJOR sweet tooth, and diabeties runs in our family. I dont want to get that, so do you have any tips on cutting back on the sweets?

Hey girl,

I would try to only eat desserts every once in a while, and eat more veggies and exercise regularly Smile Sweets are ok sometimes, just keep them in moderation!

Meghan D.

by Madee on 11/25/2012 12:36:47 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
You guys told me to wait a week or two for my issue of GL to come but you told me that a week ago and I always get my issues on time then I checked online and my subscription doesn't end until August 2013 so I don't know what's up can u help

Hey juliacar, mhmm that is weird. Email brittany@girlslife.com and tell her. She might be able to help you. Sorry about that! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by juliacar on 11/22/2012 9:54:01 PM

I actually have to gain weight because I'm under weight. It doesn't really matter what I eat so I'm just gonna go all out! Good thing stuffing isn't bad because I would FREAK if it was. (Stuffing is my FAVORITE Thanksgiving food.)

by hbgirl2001 on 11/22/2012 11:32:59 AM

Mmmmmm pumpkin pie! Can't wait till tomorrow plus it marks the beginning of CHRISTMAS!!!!!

*******************************HEYGIRLS!!!!!!**************************************
You need some advice on boys, mean girls, books, friendship troubles, family, holidays, ANYTHING? Or do u just want to chat about nothing in particular?
JOIN CLUB ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most positions are open, PLS JOIN LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

by puddinface7 on 11/21/2012 3:20:45 PM

I wish I could eat all this stuff. I am gluten free, and vegan. Sometimes I wish I could eat normal stuff.

by BabyBallerina on 11/21/2012 2:21:41 PM

Candied yams sound good! My Grandma's mashed potatoes are REALLY good.

by Katrinaisamodel on 11/21/2012 12:04:49 PM

ha, we eat exactly wut is told to eat, and we dont wat is not to eat, but das just a coincidence.

by VeveJen on 11/21/2012 10:24:37 AM

Haha katgirly same here! I do hiope no one will attack u though we all have the right of an opinions here. Im not gonna have ham. Ill have the cranderry sauce homemade, Ill eat mashed potatoes first put i will have yams! But i can't live without my green been casserole!

by serenitybaum on 11/21/2012 9:51:45 AM

*****************JOIN STYLE ADVICE!***********************

My club, Style Advice! gives you great ideas for fashion and style! I post a new tip every single day! We would like more members than we already have now, and we would love you to join! We will answer your questions if you have any asap! Smile Thanks for reading this! See you there! Smile -averya

*******************JOIN STYLE ADVICE NOW!!!!**************

by averya on 11/21/2012 1:12:33 AM

I agree with almost all these choices. I think pumpkin pie is sooo much yummier than pecan pie, but I respect other peoples opinions on pie so don't attack me! Smile

by katgirly on 11/21/2012 12:49:06 AM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

Win it: Visit all your favorite villains in The Isle of the Lost!

CLICK HERE for your chance to win.