7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Fact or fiction: Wearing a bra stops your breasts from growing

I’m 12 years old and I'm flat-chested. My friends always used to make fun of me, so I started wearing a cupped bra. But I have a...

Mod Mod Mod

My sisters got me sports and normal bras for my birthday. And usually when i lay down my boobs hurt ALOT! and its really painful and then i take it off it hurts even more and gets even more painful! whats wrong with me? Please help

Hey chica! Your bras may be too tight. Try a bigger size and see if that helps. xoxo

Kate G.

by destine02 on 8/29/2013 2:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm 12 years old and I get my bras at Victoria Secret and aerie. My friends think I'm slutty but I'm not buying push up... How can I explain I get them because they're comfy? HELP

Hey girl! Don't worry about what your friends say! If you like those bras and you think they're comfy, then keep buying them.  If your friends are teasing you, offer to let them try one of them on and show them how comfortable they are.  Pretty soon, your friends might start looking there for bras, too, so you might just have to wait until then for them to understand why you buy your clothes where you do.  xoxo

Kate G.

by emilyr418 on 8/29/2013 11:01:12 AM

what about wired bras? do they stop your breasts from growing? should i wear non wired bras to be safe?

Hey girl,

Bras with underwire add extra support. They definitely don't stop your breasts from growing! Wear whatever type and fit you find more comfortable.

Caroline C.

by violet_music on 7/23/2013 11:44:20 AM

@pinkcat4305 Your body is your body and its normal 32a is actually REAlly small even if your eight I no some big eight year olds that are taller than me im 11 turning 12 but ur perfectly fine

by DumebiDivia on 6/24/2013 8:16:59 AM

so i have the opposite prob than this girl in the article cuz i am 8 and have big boobs for my age

by pinkcat4305 on 6/18/2013 4:14:39 PM

is it normal to be 8 and need a underwire bra

by pinkcat4305 on 6/11/2013 6:03:39 PM

I am 13 and I wear 30a. I measured myself yesterday, and I need to get 32a. But, is anyone else as flat chested as me at THIRTEEN?!?! Not to mention, I'm 14 in 2 1/2 months.

by justagirlslife on 6/11/2013 12:29:46 PM

hey guys about the newest post i put please answer me because i do not know if it is okay to wear a 32A at 8

by pinkcat4305 on 6/10/2013 8:30:15 PM

so i am 8 and wear a 32A is that normal

by pinkcat4305 on 6/10/2013 8:21:48 PM

is it normal to have nipple hair when you are 9

by aries329 on 6/4/2013 7:08:46 PM

The cold winter air can really dry out your skin. But instead of lotion, try applying honey for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?