2 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

3 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

3 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Fact or fiction: Wearing a bra stops your breasts from growing

I’m 12 years old and I'm flat-chested. My friends always used to make fun of me, so I started wearing a cupped bra. But I have a...

Mod Mod Mod

My sisters got me sports and normal bras for my birthday. And usually when i lay down my boobs hurt ALOT! and its really painful and then i take it off it hurts even more and gets even more painful! whats wrong with me? Please help

Hey chica! Your bras may be too tight. Try a bigger size and see if that helps. xoxo

Kate G.

by destine02 on 8/29/2013 2:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I'm 12 years old and I get my bras at Victoria Secret and aerie. My friends think I'm slutty but I'm not buying push up... How can I explain I get them because they're comfy? HELP

Hey girl! Don't worry about what your friends say! If you like those bras and you think they're comfy, then keep buying them.  If your friends are teasing you, offer to let them try one of them on and show them how comfortable they are.  Pretty soon, your friends might start looking there for bras, too, so you might just have to wait until then for them to understand why you buy your clothes where you do.  xoxo

Kate G.

by emilyr418 on 8/29/2013 11:01:12 AM

what about wired bras? do they stop your breasts from growing? should i wear non wired bras to be safe?

Hey girl,

Bras with underwire add extra support. They definitely don't stop your breasts from growing! Wear whatever type and fit you find more comfortable.

Caroline C.

by violet_music on 7/23/2013 11:44:20 AM

@pinkcat4305 Your body is your body and its normal 32a is actually REAlly small even if your eight I no some big eight year olds that are taller than me im 11 turning 12 but ur perfectly fine

by DumebiDivia on 6/24/2013 8:16:59 AM

so i have the opposite prob than this girl in the article cuz i am 8 and have big boobs for my age

by pinkcat4305 on 6/18/2013 4:14:39 PM

is it normal to be 8 and need a underwire bra

by pinkcat4305 on 6/11/2013 6:03:39 PM

I am 13 and I wear 30a. I measured myself yesterday, and I need to get 32a. But, is anyone else as flat chested as me at THIRTEEN?!?! Not to mention, I'm 14 in 2 1/2 months.

by justagirlslife on 6/11/2013 12:29:46 PM

hey guys about the newest post i put please answer me because i do not know if it is okay to wear a 32A at 8

by pinkcat4305 on 6/10/2013 8:30:15 PM

so i am 8 and wear a 32A is that normal

by pinkcat4305 on 6/10/2013 8:21:48 PM

is it normal to have nipple hair when you are 9

by aries329 on 6/4/2013 7:08:46 PM

When baking, replace half (or more) of the oil called for in the recipe with applesauce for a healthier version of your fave baked goods.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).