1 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

2 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

3 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Wearing a bra stops your breasts from growing

I’m 12 years old and I'm flat-chested. My friends always used to make fun of me, so I started wearing a cupped bra. But I have a...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 11 and I always wear a bra , is that ok?

Hey girlie, it doesn't matter what age you are if there's a need for you to wear a bra. If it makes you feel more comfortable to wear one then that's fine.

Lauren T.

by Love Animals on 5/12/2013 6:49:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
am living with my father after my mom died and my older sis is in collage ... my boobs started growing this year i have a tiny boobs am 12 .... and am too shy to to wear a cupped bra ... if there is any type of bra else than this one i can wear
plzzzz healp me

Hey Chica, you can always get started with a training bra so you become more comfortable with it. They're kind of similar to spots bras.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by chacha_mochacha12 on 4/9/2013 5:24:47 AM

Hi so I recently started wearing a cupped bra and I want to buy another. But all of them have underwire is it ok if it's underwire if I have small breasts? Also where can I find a bandeau so I can wear it for strapless tops and dresses?
Thanks

Hey girlie, underwire is fine no matter big or small you are. I just wouldn't recommend sleeping in it. Look in stores you normally shop in for bandeaus. They're a big trend right now so most places like Forever 21, Wet Seal, American Eagle, and many others are carrying them right now.

Lauren T.

by APlovesJB on 4/7/2013 6:07:17 PM

Help! I dont like bras, do i have to wear them?

by koplop89 on 4/3/2013 9:04:43 PM

I'm 12 and I wear a bra 24/7, when I'm sleeping too. I don't have large boobs, but I feel weird if I don't wear a bra. Is this a bad thing?

Hey girlie,

That's definitely not bad, but if you're alone in your room, it's ok to go braless since no one will see you when you're asleep!

Meghan D.

by Love Animals on 3/29/2013 9:35:59 PM

I always wear a bra even at night and my boobs are bigger than my older sisters!!!

by Maddie12001 on 1/30/2013 1:32:26 AM

is B 36 to big of a cup size for a 15 year old or is it normal? im 15 and im bigger chested then my sis whos 20

by redvelvetluv on 1/26/2013 8:59:02 PM

Ok, so I'm 13, and I know I need a bra. My boobs are pretty small, but they um, show. I wore trainers before but they're too small now and show everything. I would like to wear a cup bra, but apparently I'm too small? I'm not flat, underbust: 26; bust: 29; thats a difference of 3 inches, but apparently u add 4 or 5 to ur underbust first?! What?! That put me at 30AAA. That can't be right, that size isn't real. What can I do about my size? Camis and trainers don't help. Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Have you tried on any bras? The sizes can get super confusing so sometimes the best thing to do is just to go and try on a few different sizes to see which one fits most comfortably. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by 5555fanny on 1/22/2013 1:16:03 AM

I'm 13 and I'm very flat chested. Does this mean I have breast cancer?

Hey Cathy123, no not at all. Your body is still developing, no worries. Breast cancer is when you have a lump in one of your breasts. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Cathy123 on 1/18/2013 8:07:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
so im 12 and my breasts started growing about 8 months ago. they grew normally for about 8 months then i didnt notice ANY change. this has been going on for a while now... is it normal? will they grow again?

Hey Girl, that is totally normal. Like when you grow taller, your breasts grow faster at certain times. You will probably continue to grow in that area, although you may not. It depends on your body type, how active you are, and genetics.

Hannah H.